......................................

Days passed and everything seems settled down in Jeon family. Taehyung get his own room in Jeon mansion as he can't share room with jungkook, even if they are a married couple now.

Mr. Jeon understand taehyung feelings, that's why he himself give a big and beautiful room to taehyung, and put every essentials needed to taehyung during living. He clearly said to taehyung that, if taehyung don't want to continue this marriage, then he can give divorce to jungkook and return to his home back. He is never going to disappoint by his this decision, and even after divorced, he still treat taehyung as his own child.

Taehyung was in pain, but looking at such a best in-laws, he want to stay in this house more, and try to know about what he actually want from his and jungkook's relation. It is not easy for him to forget yoongi, but he can't develop feeling for a person, whom he never meet in his life. He hardly know about yoongi in real, as he just know the things which his mother-in-law told him about yoongi, and nothing else. So, on this basis he can't focused on one person for entire life. He have jungkook as his husband, who is close to him, even jungkook is ready to accept his any decision which he is going to take for their marriage life. So, he atleast try to know about him, then decide about divorce.

.......................................

Taehyung starts to live his normal life in Jeon mansion. He wake up early in the morning, cook for his whole family with a small smile on his face. No one from Jeon family try to stop him to work in the presence of many servants, because if it gives happiness to taehyung, then they are ready to give taehyung, his this happiness.

With a small enthusiasm, taehyung also serve all time of dinner to his in-laws and his husband. Taehyung also start to do jungkook's small-small works, like giving him his food in room, if he is busy in his work, giving him his dry cleaned clothes, even sometimes he put it in jungkook's cupboard. He also clean jungkook's room, when jungkook forget to clean after waken up as he have to take his Morning jogging. Jungkook smile widely when he find taehyung's beautiful omega smell in his room, which shows that taehyung clean his room in his absence.

Jungkook also help taehyung in many things. Whenever taehyung needed to head outside of the mansion for buying household things or meeting with his grandmother and his uncle's family, he always drive him to his hometown. He even love to be in taehyung's small world even it is for some time. He buy taehyung's favourite things by his own earnings, which taehyung gladly accept as he can feel genuiness in his emotions.

Though, jungkook and taehyung hardly share any word among them, but their small gesture make them a friend of each other. With passing time, they are more comfortable around each other. Jeon couple are happy to see taehyung's efforts for his relationship with jungkook as a husband, and also with them as a son-in-law.

It's approximately one month since jungkook and taehyung get married to each other. Jeon family thought that taehyung want to give his relation with jungkook a chance. But the reality is something else, taehyung is still waiting for the day when yoongi return to this mansion, so that he can ask from him that why he wasn't informed his family before, if he didn't want to marry him.

In this hope, he spend his every day and complete his every role of being son-in-law of Jeon family as he was the one who choose to be son-in-law of Jeon family by marrying jungkook.

...............................

In Taehyung's room..........

Taehyung is sitting in his room, and do some art on a portrait as it is one of favourite pass time. He love painting as well but he never give a try to his this skill a professional chance, he just do painting as his hobby.