Bonus 1

Aliasha rubbed her eyes groggily as she felt wet lips on her neck making her moan

"Good Morning" cooed Kabir and continuing his work.

"Morn..ning" she stuttered

"Where's umm Alika?" She continued difficultly, his ministrations on her leaving her in a mess.

"Stop...Bir. Alikaaa" she moaned as he bit her on the neck.

"With maa, sleeping." He said hurriedly taking her lips in a passionate kiss. Her hand fisted his hair, making him deepen the kiss.

"Lia" he growled and moved downstairs to discard her night dress. Just as he was about to unhook her brassiere a knock on the door disturbed them.

"Bir, stop." She whispered pushing him back.

"Open the door." She ordered just as she heard Alika's cry.

"What happened to my baby." He cooed as he opened the door and took her in his arms while Aliasha wore her dress.

"She must be hungry," Meera explained.

"Ugh...Princess" He groaned as Meera left, looking at his cute little life.

"Don't you want a sister/brother?" He asked only to met by her shrieking voice.

She just wanted her food.

He pouted as his wife took his daughter away from him, sitting on the bed.

"Do you need any help?" He sighed.

"No. I am good. You go and take a shower." She commanded making Alika look at her father. Her tongue was out like she was teasing her father.

"Cockblocker" he jokingly narrowed his eye at her as he walked towards the washroom making Aliasha laugh.

__________________________________

Surprise.!! A small bonus chapter of Alika just for you guys.

Thank you for reading.

Do let me know if you liked this chapter. Do vote, comment and share