24.

Before starting this chapter I want to congratulate PrishaShringi  for winning the previous challenge and also Thank everyone who participated. Next challenge will be out soon with more amazing rewards for winners. So, stay tuned.
_____________________________

Seven months later
Los Angeles

The elevator's door pinged as it opened to a luxurious sky-high penthouse.

Aliasha stepped inside, breathing a heavy sigh. This silent and dark house was killing her.

It is funny to hear how most of her life she has lived like this there was a time when she liked this silence or maybe she just got used to it.

But now, it's been only one month and she is missing the Singhania's. She missed Karan's prank, Aish's gossip, and Meera and Vijay's romance but most of all she missed him. Her Bir.

Aliasha was so deep into her thoughts that she did not notice hushed voices coming from behind the sofa she was sitting on until a hand covered her eyes bringing out a shriek from her mouth. She hastily pushed the hands, got up and turned around only to screech again. She could not believe her eyes, standing in front of her was her whole family. She pinched herself still in disbelief bringing out loud laughs from everyone.

"Hum sach mai yaha hai, bhabhi" Karan chuckled.

"Such a cheater, Karan" shouted Aishwariya as Karan flipped the board destroying the ongoing ludo game

"Pehle tune cheating kari thi" let out Karan and that is how their never-ending bickering started.

Aliasha was relishing this drama as she was wrapped in Kabir s arms. Just then Kabir whispered

"I missed this"

"I missed this too. House was so silent without them" she confessed.

"They make this house, home." She continued.

"Babe, I was talking about this. You in my arms but I guess you didn't miss your husband at all." He pouted.

"Rhene do. You did not even talk to me properly in this one month."

"Call lgao to. Babe I am busy I'll talk to you later." She continued, mimicking him making him chuckle.

"To jaan mai saare kaam wrap kar raha tha taaki mai meri Lia ke saath yeh ek mahina sukoon se guzaar sakoon." He soothed, shocking her.

"What? You are lying." She screeched

"I am not."

"What abo..."

"They are going to Switzerland for a month." Kabir interuppted and answered her question before she could ask.

"And these two are leaving after a week. So it is just you and me. Then I'll see how you did not miss me." He said pointing towards two Singhania monkeys.

"Still,How can I miss you? Tum to aadhe time office mai rahte the. It was them who used to entertain me." She said seriously trying to hide a figment of a smile forced to come out.

"Ouch. That hurts" He whined dramatically.

"So, you mean to say you didn't,t miss this." He asked, leaving feathery light kisses on her neck.

"Nhm hmm." She denied

"This?" He asked again but this time teasingly, pecking her lips.

"Bir." She cried out as he moved away not giving her the proper kiss that she was craving.

"I am going, am sleepy. Vaise bhi who needs me here." He fake yawned and tried to get up.

When Aliasha pulled him towards her, this time taking her fill of his kisses.

These two were so lost, unknown towards the two innocent pairs of eyes that had to witness their romance.

Finally, Aishwariya's sneeze brought them out of their world and made them realise their audience.

Kabir was so grateful that their parents have already gone to the hotel as Aliasha's place didn't have enough space.

"Nice show, guys," Karan smirked as he moved towards his room while these two stood straight resembling a teenager who just got caught watching porn by their elders.

"Umm. You guys continue." Aishwariya chuckled nervously as she followed Karan.

"So. Shall we." Asked Kabir making Aliasha frown in confusion.

"Continue." he let out as he scratched his neck. Getting a glare from Aliasha as she angrily moved towards the kitchen.

When two arms wrapped around her, holding her in bridal style and took her to their room to uhmm " continue".

____________THE END__________

I can't believe that my second book has now come to an end. It was an amazing ride and I want to thank all of you for being a part of Aliasha and Kabir's journey.

Though the book may have come to an end Alika's journey hasn't. I will be updating epilogue and bonus chapter soon.

Few bonus chapter may include scenes from Halcyon i.e. their pre-marriage life.

For the last time in Alika, Thank you for reading. Please vote, comment and share.