21.

Aliasha couldn't believe what she heard. Her heart stopped. Was she having an attack? She needs a doctor. She couldn't breathe. It surely is a dream.

Seeing her gazing at him with wide eyes and open mouth he decided to nudge her. Nervous because of her silence.

"You are kidding. Aren't you." She asked not believing him.

"No. I am not." He asserted and took her hands in his.

"I love you."

"I know I have hurt you a lot. Made you cry so many times. But Please will you keep loving this idiot always?" He proposed making her eyes water.

"Hmm. Let me think." She teased him, moving her fingers on her chin.

"It depends on how good this idiot can kiss."

Aliasha closed the gap between them. Kabir gulped as her soft lips made contact with her.

It's different than any kiss they've shared before. It was slow and gentle. They pulled apart from each other to breathe, staring into each other's eyes.

"So?"

"Does this idiot kiss well?" He asked biting his lips.

"I think I need a redo to judge." She let out.

Aliasha shuts her eyes as he cups her cheeks and nudges his lips harder against hers. Encouraging her to return the action, tilting his head to the side and deepening the kiss.

"I'll love you. Always and Forever Bir." She murmured on his lips making him smile.

He takes a step back and with slow deliberation looks her up and down. . The air between them tense. Aliasha desperate to close the gap between them again.

But she stay rooted to the spot. He lingers there for a moment, his eyes darkening with desire asking unasked question.

He crashed his lips on her again after she gave him a small nod and made her lay on the bed. Hovering over her, his lips now moving towards her neck.

He tugged her dress. His hands warm on her bare skin sent burst of heat straight to her core and made it ache as a small sound escaped her.

He closed his hands around her waist, her skin soft and silky to the touch and sought out the curve of her waist, the arch of her ribs.

His hands slipped over lace, over a curved, tight bottom, to draw her against his aching hardness.

His hand cupped her perfectly, pressed her against the rigid length beneath his slacks. She jumped, twitched. Her hips lifted to his touch as his fingers sifted between. A groan left him after find her wet there for him. Aliasha unbuttoned his pants, seeing him in all his glory.

He pulled her against his hardness, pressed into her hip.

That night they spent the passionate night in each other's arms. Their love soaring high.

Aliasha was laying on his chest as they were recovering from the high

"Lia. Jaan. Kya hua." He asked concerned after he felt tears dropping on his chest.

"Is it hurting?" He questioned.

"I'm just so happy." She choked.

"It feels like a dream Bir." She confessed, sniffing.

"I love you, Lia and it's a reality. Our reality." He assured her making Aliasha snuggled into him.

"I love you too, Bir." She confessed her voice muffled.

Aliasha couldn't believe that her wait is finally over. He was her mind body heart and soul and she was his.

He loved her. All that nights which she spent crying, longing for his love all seemed futile today to her.

She didn't know how to thank god that he made Kabir her destiny.

Kabir and Aliasha were now Alika. Two bodies one soul.

Uska ishq aaj mukamal ho gaya. Uska intezaar aaj poora ho gaya.

 Uska intezaar aaj poora ho gaya

THE END

THE END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just kidding.

_____________________________________

Uff! What a tought chapter, this one was to write. I mean imagine an inexperienced person writing smut. I'm sorry if it was not upto your expectations because whatever I know about erotic writing is through wattpad. I tried to write it as beautifully and romantically I could.

Thankyou for reading guys. Please vote, comment and share if y'all liked the chapter.