15.

Singhania mansion was in utter chaos today. Meera was busy instructing decorators

"Bhaiya udhar light rah gayi hai."

And Aishwariya was purchasing a beautiful gift.

"Bhaiya yeh nhi, vo black color dikhaien."

Whereas Vijay and Kabir were handling the vendors.

"Make sure, aap log yaha 4 baje aa jaein."

And Aliasha was busy baking cake for her favorite devar.

"Maa check kare na, meetha theekh hai na?"

It was Karan's 28 birthday tomorrow and Singhania was planning to throw him a surprise party.

Aliasha was in the kitchen readying the batter to go into the oven when sneakily a finger went into the cream bowl and licked it.

"Kabir" she scolded, narrowing her eyes.

In reply Kabir just moaned, his tongue relishing the taste.

"It's so yum, Lia." He announced trying to sneak a little cream once more.

"Kabir, Don't" she warned again bringing out a cheeky smile from him.

"What, It was for you." He said innocently showing her his finger.
"Common has a taste."

"Kabir," Aliasha uttered again too shy from his antics.

"Your loss" he declared smudging the cream on her cheeks.

"What the..." before she could say something, he pecked her cheeks sucking the cream from them.

"My gain." He teased.

Aliasha in return took his hand and pushed him out of the kitchen, a red hue very prominent on her cheeks.

Karan entered the house acting shocked to see all the lights off

Karan entered the house acting shocked to see all the lights off. He went towards the switch to on the power button and was surprised by the sudden cheers and shouts from his family.

He knew it. He knew they were planning something for his birthday. He also knew it was his bhabhi's idea. She knows how irritated he gets by his birthday being celebrated like a kid. But she being her usual stubborn self, he knew will throw him a party.

"Happy Birthday K." Greeted Aliasha ruffling his hair.

"Ugh. Bhabhi. No. Not my hair." He protested.

Aliasha again ruffled his hair ignoring his pleas. They were bickering like kids when a girl dressed in black dress came towards him carrying a cake and stand in front of him.

"Surprise," Aliasha whispered in his ears making him look infront of him. His jaw dropped seeing her standing infront of him.

"Muh band karlo bhai, machar ghus jaenga." Aishwariya teased Karan who hastily closed his mouth.

"Happy Birthday, Karan." She said softly, her voice sounding angelic to him.

"Than.." he cleared his throat and again started

"Thank you." He responded scratching the back of his head.

He cut the cake Difficultly, his eyes refusing to move from her. He was seeing her after two years. Two years and still he can't get enough of this beauty.
"To Kaisa laga birthday gift," Aliasha asked making him turn towards her.

"It's the best gift." He replied

"Thank you, Bhabhi." He hugged her too grateful for the gift.

"Meri biwi." A hand wrapped around Aliasha's waste bringing her out of the hug.

"Koi jealous ho raha hai." Karan teased, dancing his eyebrows.

"Beta, mera chod aur udhar dekh," Kabir said pointing towards where Misha was standing with his mother.

He met Misha in college. She was three years his junior. Though in the start they had their ups and downs. They never gave up on each other their love overcoming all the obstacles.

Two years ago, both their families decided to do their roka as Misha was leaving for the states for her master's.

These two years felt like two lifetimes to him. He can't wait for the party to end so that he can have her in his arms again.

On Kabir's statement, he walked toward his love and didn't leave her side for the rest of the night.

Kabir can't stop staring at his family. The happiness in their heart reflected on their face and It was all because of one person. His Lia.

She is an angel. An angel who wiped the tears and showered them with happiness.

She took away their pain and sufferings. She was their ray of hope. She is the reason he was smiling again. She is the reason his family was smiling again.

He kept staring at her, her laugh doing something to him.

She walked towards him after feeling his stare making his heart race and breathing accelerated.

"Shit. Is it a panic attack? But No it doesn't feel like it. This feels good. So. What is it." He questioned himself, unaware of the unknown feeling brewing inside his heart.

" He questioned himself, unaware of the unknown feeling brewing inside his heart

_____________________________________

Ooohhh is Kabir falling in love with our Ali ? Get ready for some romantic chapters.

Thank you for reading. Please vote, share and comment if y'all liked the chapter.