6.

Aliasha was standing in front of the mirror when the room's door opened revealing freshly showered Kabir with his hair dropping water on the floor and a towel around his neck

Kabir looked towards her and his steps halted.

He was gobsmacked seeing her.
She was looking ethereal in a red saree.

He threw his towel on the bed and started walking towards her, his eyes dark.

He came to stop behind her looking deep into her soul through the mirror.

Making her heart beat loud in the anticipation of his next move.

Just then she felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist, making her breath hitch.

She could feel his warm hands all over her due to the lack of clothing material on her waist.

" Mai jaanta hu yeh both cliche Indian serial dialogue hai but tum saree mai sachi bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho." He complimented.

(I know it's very cliche of me to say, but you look ethereal in a saree.)

"Pata hai, kitna time lagta hai pehanne mai?" She said trying to maintain her composure.

(Do you know, how much time it takes to wear this.)

He hmmed still staring at her mirror reflection with unknown emotions.

He was looking at her like she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

There was silence in the room. None of them spoke anything.

Just two souls were staring at each other, communicating thousand of things from their eyes that their lips can't convey.

"But it's worth it, haina?" She asked to hinder the tears that were starting to form in her eyes.

Her attempt fail though, he saw her tears and turned her towards him, hands still on her waist.

"Kya hua Lia. Tum ro kyun rahi ho? Uncle aunty ki yaad aa rahi hai? Ruko mai abhi call lgata hu."

(What happened Lia, why are you crying? Are you missing uncle and aunty? Wait, I'll call them.)

"Kabir...nhi" she stopped him and brought her hands to his cheeks.

(Kabir, no)

"Yeh khushi ke aansoon hai Bir. Mai bahot khush hu. Bahot. Bahot khush. Thank you. Thank you so much"
She said her hands still caressing his cheeks.

(These are the tears of happiness Bir. I am very happy.)

"Tumhe pata hai, maine kitna miss kiya tumhara mujhe Bir bulana."

(Dou you know, how much I missed you calling me "bir".)

"Aisa lagta tha har time mujhe daant rahi ho kyunki Kabir naam pehle tumhare muhn se tabhi nikalta tha." He complained with an adorable pout making her chuckle.

( It used to feel like you were scolding me as before you only used to call me Kabir when you had to scold me)

When suddenly her gaze went to something and her laughter vanished.

"Kabir, yeh kya hai?" She shouted, making Kabir confused.

(Kabir, what is this?)

She remove herself from his arms and started moving towards bed, Kabir's gaze following her movements.

"Yeh Kabir," she said holding a wet towel that Kabir has thrown on the bed.

(This, Kabir)

Kabir sighed, how can he forget Aliasha and her obsession with cleanliness?

"Gila towel bed par kon rakhta hai Kabir. Dekho ab bedsheet bhi puri gili ho gayi. Wa..."

( who keeps a wet towel on the bed. See now the bedsheet has also become wet. Wa...)

"Haa mumma, aaya" he interrupted her rant using his mumma as an alibi, and rushed out of the door.

(Yes mumma, coming)

Aliasha chuckled at his antics but maintained her stern expression, finding him waiting for her at the door.

She took a long stride towards the dining hall, faking her anger and making Kabir run after her.

Her steps halted when he came in front of her and took her hand in his.

"Sorry baba, ab se kabhi towel bed pai nhi rakhunga. Pakka promise." He said pinching the skin of his neck as a sign of promise, giving her his best puppy eyes.

(Sorry. I won't repeat it. Promise.)

"Good boy" she laughed and they started their journey towards the dining hall, hand in hand.

Well, who would've thought that the world's calm and composed Kabir Singhania will behave like a cute child in front of his wife?

____________________________________

I'm back you guys. Finally my paper got over today and that's why here is an update.

I also completed Emily in Paris today and It was so good. Wattta cliffhanger.
Can't wait for the new season. Who do you guys ship, Emily and Gabriel or Emily and Alfie?

Thank you for reading.

Please vote, share and comment if you like the chapter.