1.

The black Mercedes came to a screeching halt in front of Singhania's mansion

Kabir dressed in sherwani, came out and rounded the car to help his new bride to get off.

They entered the mansion, their hands enterwined.

Meera standing at the threshold, wiped the lone tear which fell from her eyes due to happiness.

The happiness of her son finding light after the darkest year of his life.

She couldn't help but admire her bahu, who saved his son and gave him a new life. She couldn't be more grateful to her.

She welcomed them inside the house after performing the aarti.

Aliasha stepped into the red vermilion and then took a walk ahead, leaving behind her footprints.

They were then made to sit opposite each other, a big bowl containing milk, rose petals and other things in between.

It was time for ring finding ceremony.

" Kabir yeh game jeetna hai, agar nhi jeete to zindagi bhar biwi ke hukm par chalna hoga" teased his maami (aunt).

(Kabir, you have to win this game. If you don't then you will have to follow your wife's order all your life.)

"Game to humari bahu hi jeetengi." Asserted Meera siding with Aliasha.

(Our daughter- in- law will win this game.)

" Biwi ke hukam par chalunga toh khush rahunga, sambhla hua rahunga," Kabir answered smoothly looking into her eyes.

(Let it be aunt. I'll stay happy and rooted if I'll follow her orders.)

Her eyes, which were shining brighter than diamonds due to happiness.

The entire hall broke into hooting at his reply, giving rise to her blush.

Aliasha has always been beautiful but today was different.

She never felt or looked more beautiful than she did today and the reason of this glow was not makeup.

It was love. It was the sukoon of finally being with him as his wife. WIFE.

Usse rang chadh gaya tha aaj...Kabir ke ishq ka rang.

(She was coloured in Kabir's love color today.)

All the things that she has accomplished in her life, marrying him was the best. Nothing made her happier than being his.

She came out of her thoughts as the game commenced.

Meera dipped the ring in the bowl and then mixed it.

"1...2....3.....Go" declared Aishwariya.

Both of them put their hand in the bowl, trying to find the ring, when Kabir clutches her hand beneath the milk.