13.

Aliasha's eyes widened seeing Natasha Oberoi. Her husband's ex standing in front of her.

"Nice to meet you" Natasha extended her hand, greeting Aliasha.

"Same here" Millions of thoughts ran in Aliasha's head when she saw Natasha standing in front of her. Why she didn't know she was part of the movie? Why did no one tell her? Where was Kabir? Did he see Natasha? What will happen if he sees her?

No, he isn't in the position to be in front of her. He is still recovering and Aliasha doesn't know what effect seeing her will have on him. No, she can't let him see her, she can't let him slip into that dark pit again. This isn't the right time. This is too soon.
Therefore after returning her greeting with a small smile she ran towards the exit shocking people present on set.

She ran, trying to find him.

She breathe a sigh of relief When she saw him still on call.

She ran towards him and hugged him from behind keeping her head on his back.

Kabir was on call when someone hugged him, shocking him. When he realized it was his wife he wrapped his hands around hers.

They stood like that for two minutes. Kabir turned towards her dismissing the person on the other side as soon as he can.

"Kya hua?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

Aliasha stayed silent. Not knowing what to say.

"Lia, sab theek hai na?" He questioned again, worried about her.

"Hmm" she hummed, still tightly hugging him.

"Shoot start nahi hua?" He inquired.

"Nahi"

"Set par chale?" He asked after a few minutes. His hands rubbed her back soothingly.

"Office nahi jaana?" She questioned not knowing how to stop him from coming on set.

"Shoot ke baad."

"Sabko thodi mauka milta hai, Bhansali movie ki shooting live dekhne ka." He teased.

"Vo...Vo.." she stuttered.

"Vo abhi climax shoot kar rahe hai, to koi bhi family member set par allowed nahi hai." She lied.

"Ohh. To mai vanity mein wait karu?"

"Nahi"

He raised his eyebrow, confused by her reaction.

"Vo yeh scene bahot lamba hai. Bahot time lag jaenga." She reasoned.

"I'll meet you at home."

"Okay. Come soon. I'll be waiting." He said giving her a small peck on her lips not wanting to let go.

Aliasha nodded and after making sure he has left. She returned to set.

"Sorry. Something urgent came up." She apologized.

"Let's start the shoot"