18.

Aliasha's jaw dropped to the floor after she opened the door of the Singhania mansion and witness the whole house decorated with rose petals.

She looks here and there to find someone. Her awe was now replaced by confusion.

Did she just interrupt Karan and Misha's romance? Of course, she has. Karan has always been the one to make the big gestures for his lady love.

Who else could have done it?

She turned to leave to give the couple some space when two arms wrapped themselves around her.

"Where are you going." Whispered Kabir in her ears.

"You...you did this." She turned in his arms to face him, a surprised expression on her face.

He in answer pushed the tendril of her hair away and kept gazing at her lovingly.

"Where is everyone?" She inquired, feeling intimidated by his stare.

"Out" He answered in a daze.

They kept standing like this for a few minutes. When Aliasha had enough. Her heart was beating too fast.

She wasn't sure her heart could handle his love-filled gaze anymore. It was giving her false hope. The hope of Kabir falling in love with her.

"This is beautiful, Bir." She rasped.

"Not more than you." He claimed, pecking her cheeks.

"Chessy." She scrunched her nose hiding her shyness making him chuckle.

"Go and get changed. Till then I'll heat our dinner." He commanded.

She nodded and went upstairs to their room and saw a box laying on the bed. She opened it to find an elegant black dress, waiting for her.

She wore the dress and did her hair and makeup as fast as she could. Her Bir was waiting for her.

Her mouth watered after her nose catch the sniff of delicious food

Her mouth watered after her nose catch the sniff of delicious food. She followed the smell and found his husband arranging the dishes on a small table, which was also decorated with candles and rose petals.

Kabir turned when he felt her presence. He was gobsmacked. His wife was beautiful. What add to this pretty exterior was her kind and beautiful heart.

He walked towards her and made her sit on the chair.

He filled their plates and waited for her to take a bite.

"It is so good." She moaned after taking a spoonful of hot enchiladas in her mouth.

"You make the best enchiladas in this whole wide world, Bir. I missed it." She exclaimed, too emotional after eating her favorite dish.

He smiled at her compliment and asked,

"How was your day?"

"Tiring. Last schedules are always hectic." She huffed.

"The shooting will be complete in around two weeks."