22.

Hello and welcome to Stars talk

Hello and welcome to Stars talk. Today we have someone really special with us. Born to two superstars she has made her own identity in bollywood as well as inhollywood and made us and our country immensely proud. Please welcome our insanely talented global superstar Aliasha Rathore.

Aliasha entered the screen waving at the host.

Hello. How are you? He asked taking her in a small hug.

"I'm good. What about you?" She questioned back.

"Now. Amazing." He replied, gesturing towards the couch.

"This morning I saw Bahar's poster and let me tell you. It Looked Gorgeous and you looked stunning." He complimented making her smile.

"Thank you. Trust me, it was all Sanjay sir and his vision. I was just a muse." She humbled.

"So. Back in Bollywood. How does it feel?" He inquired.

"Nostalgic."
" I missed the dance." She continued making viewers chuckle.

"Ohh. The good ol dance numbers." He laughed.

"Before this, you gave us two Hollywood masterpieces fallen angel and lost and damned. How difficult was it for you to get out of that and get into the Bhansali zone."

"The most difficult part was to get off the American accent and get into proper desi one. Other than that It was a fun ride." She replied.

"What are the differences you find between these industries." He shot another question.

"There's language and huge cultural difference. But I do think that there you are supposed to act much more subtly than here." She stated.

"So, how do you cope with it."

"By being good at what you do." She joked.

"Honestly, Learning by observing some great actors and practicing helps too."

"So, how was your experience working on the set of Bahar"

"Amazing." She smiled.

"I couldn't have asked for better co-actors and crew. Everyone was very warm and it was really comfortable and easy to work around and with them."

"Now that you mentioned co-actors. How was your equation with them." He questioned.

"It was nice."

"All of them were really supportive. It was nice to know them." She continued.

"Who was your favorite?"

She smiled.
"Amit ji. For sure. Learnt so much from him."

"What about Natasha? How was your equation with her." He dug for some tea.

"It was good." She shrugged.

"So no drama or bad blood." He smirked.

"Unfortunately for you. No." She teased.