19.

Aliasha stepped down the stairs and take Meera in a hug from behind after going into the kitchen.

"Uth gaya mera bacha?" She questioned the obvious.

"Hmm" Aliasha hummed tightening her hug and hiding her face into Meera's neck.

"Kya hua?" She inquired turning around and cupping Aliasha's cheeks.

"Nothing. Bas Aapki yaad aa rahi thi. Shoot ke vajah se kitne din se aapke saath time bhi spend nahi kia." She huffed, pouting like a small child.

"Aww, mera bacha." She cooed kissing her cheeks.

"Aaj mera poora time sirf tera. Okay?" She soothed.

"You are the best." She screeched and hugged Meera again.

"Ab to mujhe bhi yakeen aa raha hai ki aap humari maa kam iski zyada hai." Kabir teased after he entered the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Haash. Finally bhai aapko bhi yeh realize hua." Karan joined him.

"Haa toh. Meri sabse pyaari beti hai yeh." Meera announced unapologetically.

After some more bickering, they moved towards the dining table when Karan peaked at Aliasha from behind and whispered not so quietly
"Do you need concealer, bhabhi?"

She frowned upon hearing his question.

"Why?"

"Umm. I am sure you wouldn't like mom dad seeing the proof of what you guys do at night." He insinuates pointing his fingers toward her neck.

Aliasha turned bright red and Kabir stopped in his tracks after listening to him. Seeing their faces Karan chuckled and went towards the dining room making a teasing smile appear on Kabir's face too.

"Idiot. Don't you dare give me a hickey next time?" She jested hitting him on his arms and went upstairs to hide his mark, making him break into full laughter.

 Don't you dare give me a hickey next time?" She jested hitting him on his arms and went upstairs to hide his mark, making him break into full laughter

Aliasha and Kabir were in the car dressed in a red off-shoulder dress and a royal blue three-piece suit respectively. It was the wrap party of her movie.

The Car came to a screeching halt and they got down and entered the restaurant.

They were greeting everyone when a familiar face came in front of them making Aliasha nervous.

Though her husband claimed that he has moved on from his ex-fiancee, Aliasha can't help but still feel a little insecure when she came in front of them.

Maybe this insecurity was because she knows how hard it is to forget one's first love or maybe because she saw how madly in love he was with her and how miserable he was when she left.

Aliasha tightened her grip on his hand. There was a deafening silence for a few seconds which was surprisingly cut by Kabir.

"Hi." He greeted nonchalantly shocking both the girls.

"Umm. Hi," Natasha returned the greeting and tried to make small talk with Aliasha.

Aliasha wouldn't say they were best friends or friends but their relationship has cordially improved during working together.

She now realized that Natasha is a good human and the only reason she disliked her back then was because she snatched her best friend from her. Which wasn't entirely Natasha's fault as it was her best friend who choose Natasha over her.

 Which wasn't entirely Natasha's fault as it was her best friend who choose Natasha over her

Both of them were enjoying the party, mingled with people, eating, and laughing. When Kabir excused himself to go to the washroom.

After doing his business he was walking towards the corridor when he heard sniffles.

Curious and worried he went towards the direction of the sound to see Natasha standing on the balcony, looking over the city lights and crying.

Aliasha tried to find him as it has been 15 minutes since he went to the loo. She searched everywhere and decided to check the balcony at last.

Her heart dropped and broke into million pieces. She ran from there with tears in her eyes because of what she witnessed.

____________________________________

Oh, poor Ali. What did you guys think she witnessed that made her cry.

I hope it's not Kabir cheating on her or else I'll kick his @$$.

Though, I adore the relation Meera and Aliasha share. They are the cutest. Aren't they?

Please comment what y'all feel about this chapter and press the star button on bottom left.

Thankyou for reading.