14.

A month passed in bliss

A month passed in bliss. Both taking out time from their busy schedule for each other.

Their relation progressing. Days spent missing each other and nights in each other's arms.

Their innocent kisses now turned into heavy makeout sessions always leaving them wanting more.

She for so long has been successful in protecting him. It was now 2 months since he didn't have any attack, which she was grateful for. But all her efforts went down the drain when he saw a certain post published by a media portal.

Yesterday Night

He was scrolling through his Instagram when he came across a post where many people have mentioned him. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the post.

He stared at it for a few seconds

He stared at it for a few seconds. When it started getting difficult for him to breathe. His hands started to shake, he clenched the bedsheets tightly. Closing his eyes, he tried to work on his breathing but his mind kept bringing out negative thoughts.

Just then the door opened. Aliasha was shocked to see him like this. Seeing him fighting to breathe. She slowly went towards him and sat on the bed, giving him enough space to breathe.

"Breathe" she reminded him.

She carefully kept her hands on his, drawing small circles on it.

"Everything is okay," she assured him and moved close to him.