16.

Aliasha jerked awake due to the stabbing pain in her lower stomach. Her whole body aching.

"Shit". She whispered to herself and grunted at the pain.

She could hear the sound of water running in the washroom, reason for Kabir's absence beside her.

She was trying to get up from bed without wincing when Kabir entered the room.

"Good morning." He greeted jollily.

"Lia, kya hua." He questioned, seeing her struggling to get up.

"Kuch nahi."

He hastily walked near her to check on her but saw a red stain on the bedsheet instead.

"Oh."

Realisation hits him.

He lifts her and carries her in his arms towards the washroom and sat her on the counter.

"Do you need anything?" He asked

"Sanitary. It's in the left drawer in the wardrobe." He nodded and moved towards the room.

He handed her the pad and let her to do her business while he ran the bath for her.

Making sure, the water was warm enough for her.

"Do you need anything else?" He inquired again.

She shakes her head indicating her denial.

"Ok. I'm in the room. Call me if you need anything." He said walking towards the door.

"V..vo bedsheet." Her hesitant voice stops him.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." He assured and left the washroom.

Aliasha finished her bath and entered the room.

Warmness spread in her heart when she saw the stained bedsheet already replaced with fresh ones.

She looked around to find him when he entered the room with a cup.

"Here, Green tea." He extended the cup towards her.

She heaved a sigh after taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"Thank you." She said, giving him a small smile.

"Umm...I also bought chocolates. I thought you might need it." He said sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

She took the chocolates and smiled gratefully at him.

After she finished her tea, Kabir ordered her to rest on the bed.

Aliasha lay on the bed and clutched her stomach.

"Do you want painkillers?" He asked seeing her in pain.

"No. It'll go away soon." She said, scrunching her nose in disgust.

Kabir huffed at her reply. He knows she hates taking medicines.

Aliasha hissed in pain and rolled over the bed her hand still on her stomach.

Seeing her in pain, he decided to take leave from the office and went towards her.

He gets on the other side of the bed and shuffled closer to her. He then wraps his hands around her and pulled her closer.

Her back pressed against his front, and his hands rubbed soothing circles on her stomach, lulling her to sleep.

"Lia, get up. Have some food." Kabir tried to wake up, caressing her head.

"I'm not hungry. let me sleep." She groaned angrily at him for disturbing her sleep.

"Lia. Have something. You didn't have breakfast too." He said forcing her to sit on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better." She sighed resting her head on the headboard.

"Common. Open your mouth." He instructed extending the morsel towards her.

She obediently obeyed and let him feed her.

Aliasha kept staring at him throughout, her heart melting, seeing his caring side.

The rest of the day passed by them watching movies. She sat between his legs her head on his chest, his arms around her.

The next day, Aliasha left for shooting even when she still had cramps.

Kabir woke up, frustrated seeing that Aliasha has already left.

He wanted to see her, hug her, kiss her. Now how will he spend the rest of the day?

She was also not well and he knows she likes to drink homemade soups during this time. Therefore, He decided to make soup and visit her on the set.

He get down from his car and towards her set when he saw her going towards her vanity

"Lia." He shouted to get her attention.

She turned and ran towards him when she saw him standing there.

She wrapped her arms around him and whispered,

"You. Here?"

"I made soup for you. I know you like to have it during your periods." He said making her peck his lips.

"Thank you. You are the best husband." She cooed.

"Kab.."Aliasha got silenced in the middle when he took her in a kiss.

Both distanced when they felt the need to breathe.

"And you are the Best wife." He said smiling, caressing her cheeks.

"Let's go to vanity." She said holding his hand when he looked forward.

She frowned, seeing his smile vanishing and a gasp left her lips when she heard him whispering.

"Natasha"

____________________________________

Well, well, well did Kabir just saw Natasha? How will he react? Maybe another anxiety attack or another sad chapter?

Wrote this chapter while on periods, needing a Kabir to pamper me. I guess, that's where the inspiration came from.

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Thankyou for reading. Please vote, share and comment if y'all like seeing Kabir's caring side.