17.

Aliasha turned and cursed hersef at her stupidity. She was so excited to see him that she forgot all about Natasha being here.

Kabir has envisioned this scenario million times in his head for two years.

He had thought a whole lot of things he will say to her when he'll meet her again.

Though, all those things seemed pretty useless to him now. He always thought when he'll see her again he'll cry or maybe have anxiety.

He thought his heart will start beating fast and all he will want will be to take her in his arms.

But none of that sort happened. He felt nothing. No hatred. No sadness. No longing. No love.

His heart didn't skip beat, his eyes didn't tear, he didn't have anxiety attack. It was just like seeing a stranger, he felt indifferent.

And He thinks it's all because of the beauty who is standing staring at him with worry in her eyes.

He looked towards Aliasha and smiled.

"Chale?" He asked.

She nodded too surprised to say anything. His reaction was confusing. Is he over her? Did Natasha's presence not effect him?

They entered the vanity hand in hand. He sat on the sofa and took her with him making her sit on his lap.

He hugged her tightly, his head resting in the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry." She apologized caressing his head.

"For what?" He mumbled, dropping feather light kisses on her neck.

"For not telling you earlier." She confessed.

"It's not your fault. You were just protecting me." His words muffled.

"Are you okay?" She asked making him look towards her.

"Strangely. Yes. I'm." He smiled assuringly. Both of them sat like this peacefully in each others arms.

"So is this the reason why family was not allowed on set that day?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows a teasing smile on his face.

Aliasha sneakily nodded agreeing to his accusations.

"Do you want to come today. Don't worry she wouldn't be there. Her today's schedule is over." She said giving clarification.

"It doesn't matter if she is there Lia. I would love to see you shoot." He admitted nudging her nose with his.

 Aliasha introduced him to everyone after they entered the sets

Kabir was busy listening to Aliasha's praises from director when a man entered the sets pausing their conversations.

The man gave a small smile to Aliasha and greeted Kabir with a nod of acknowledgment.

"Kabir. Meet him. He is Rohit. My costar."