"She's giving him the sex smile." I add and I swear I saw Jeremy looking annoyed.

"All right, Ana, I get it." Care and I share a look knowing full well what's going on. Jeremy and Bonnie have been getting closer recently and it's not hard to tell that they have the hots for one another. Jeremy follows her around like a lost puppy dog and Bonnie loves it, even if she doesn't want to admit it, but we all know it. Luka takes a sip of the drink and almost instantly he starts feeling the side effects of the brew I made and added into the drink. We all sweep in to help take him to the car. Time to get to work and finally know more about this secret plan of Elijah's. I know some of it but not all details.He didn't tell me entire plan and I didn't ask him because weirdly I believe him plus he's doing this for his family. And he is a type that will do anything for family. Which I respect.
_______________________________________

We take Luka back to Caroline's house because it was closest to the Grill. This brew I made is time sensitive and we need all the time we can get to ask him questions. "We only have an hour before my mom gets home." Caroline informs us. "And these are all I could find." She hands Jeremy candles.

"Place these evenly around the room." Bonnie orders him.

"How does this work?" Jeremy asks.

"Bonnie and I will put him in a trance and Bonnie will ask him questions. It's like hypnosis." I explain him.

"You sure you're strong enough for this?" Jeremy asks us.

"That's what the candles are for. I'll draw power from the flames." Bonnie reassures him.

"And I already siphoned a pendant full of magic from my ancestors. It was made for siphoners specifically." I tell him.

"I'll get the matches." Caroline starts to leave the room.

"No need." I say and shut my eyes and candles fare up. Caroline turns around and smiles. " Never gonna get used to that." She says and I smile at her.

"We need a bowl of water." Bonnie says looking at my brother.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll--I'll go get it." Jeremy exits the room. Caroline smiles broadly down at Bonnie, who looks up at Caroline.

"He is so crushing on you. He never bring me things or food or water, even when I'm sick." I tell her in a whisper.

"So?" Bonnie asks.

Caroline and I sit down on the floor across from Bonnie.

"So...What, you'd rather be with traitor warlock over here?" Caroline asks her pointing at Luka.

"I'm not into Luka. It's just, you know, he understood me, and he was new and different." Bonnie tells us.

"And you've known Jeremy since forever, and you only see him one way, as Elena's and mine brother, but you're a witch, I'm a witch and she's a vampire. You know, it's not like we're in any position..." I tell her.

"To be picky." She finishes for me.

"No. To judge." Laughing Care tells her. We smile at each other. Jeremy walks back in the room with a bowl of water. Bonnie takes the bowl from Jeremy and places it on the floor by Luka's head.

"Looks like he's waking up." Jeremy says.

Bonnie dips her hands in the water and places them on either side of Luka's head. She shuts her eyes and performs a non-verbal spell which is shown to be working by the flames of the candles flaring up intensely. Luka starts to breathe heavily.

"How long is this gonna take?" Caroline asks after some time.

"I don't know. He's fighting her." I tell her. Luka is moving his head around, fighting the spell. Bonnie's hands are still placed on either side of his head.

"Please stop. Please." He tries pleading with her. Bonnie closes her eyes and Luka soon follows suit, successfully having been put into a trance.

"There. All right. Why are you working with Elijah?" She asks him.

"Klaus. We both want him dead."

"You want to kill Klaus, too. Why?"

"Because he has her and we have to get her away from him."

"Who...who are you talking about?"

"My sister."

"His sister?" Jeremy asks.

"Why does he have her?"

"He's searching for a way to undo the curse without the doppelgänger. He's forced generations of witches to help him for centuries."

"What has Elijah promised you?"

"If we help Elijah kill Klaus, he's promised to return her to us."

"And how do you kill Klaus? How do you kill an Original vampire?" Luka starts to fight the spell again.

"He'll kill me if I tell you. Don't make me."

"It's okay, Bonnie. We can find another way." I tell her hoping she will stop the spell.

"No. " She puts Luka back in a trance.

"How will you kill Klaus?"

"After the sacrifice, Klaus will be vulnerable, weak. It's our only chance." He tells her once again in trance.

"After the sacrifice?" Caroline asks.

"What do you mean, after?" Bonnie asks.

"Klaus will be vulnerable." Luka tells her.

"But Elena will be dead." Bonnie says.

"Yes. Elena has to die." Bonnie looks up at Jeremy. Who shakes his head and whispers."No."
_________________________________________

After we finish questioning they went to leave Luka at the grill and I went home. On the way I decided to call Elijah and ask him about his plan.

"Hello." He says from the other side of the call.

"Elijah, It's Ana. I need to ask you something." I tell him. "Is it true that Elena will die. In order for you to kill Klaus, Elena will also die." I ask him.

"Yes, but I have a way to bring her back, don't worry about it."

"Ok, thank you for telling me."

"Of course, thank you for not making assumptions."

"Of course, goodbye Elijah."

"Goodbye Anastasia." And with that I end the call and release a breath I didn't know I was holding. Relieved Elena won't die.