Chapter 9

*Arthur's POV*

Honestly, if I'm to look back from the very beginning, I would say Calnium has always been a little strange, sometimes eerily quiet or even too dull to even be called a living space to a small population of about 200 people.

Not that it concerns me with the way people decided to live, I mean you can do what you feel is good enough for you but never this, I thought..

Staring at the lifeless body of Adelaide caused me mixed emotions, is this what this town has pushed her through, with their constant whispers and hand pointing like they are any better.

Although am sure her parents are overjoyed to the fact that they don't have to take care of a 'circus show' but to me it's not her fault that she has special needs, and not to be pitiful or anything she was a nice kid, that was at least worth more effort and support than she had been given.

I just decided to stand and stare at what seemed to have likely been suicide but according to the professionals it looks too staged to not be homicide.

To be quite clear I think she was finally fed up with everything and in her condition I wish I had spared her a glance.

"

Who's that" I  heard a whisper.

"Your new aren't yah" I say

" Gee what gave me away" she said rolling my eyes

Funny and cute I said under my breath.

"What ?" She said as confusion graces her features

"Oh no not that, the girl she is Adelaide Ceaser, a senior that was said to be delusional and suffer from mild cases of schizophrenia but I never expected this" I said as she brutally scrutinized me, what could be going through her head though.

Before she went back to the situation that may have brought more drama with it.

I saw her stumble as she was trying as much as possible to regain her footing upon the nearest thing she could grasp.

"Hey are you ok" I said as I held unto her.

"Yeah am fine just a little sick I don't do well with dead bodies, I gotta go before the floors isn't covered with just blood but it was nice meeting you..."

"Arthur"

"Aubrey, well it was nice meeting you Arthur"

"Same Aubrey"

She gathered her self and walked towards the schools main doors.

Well that was interesting