|You Can't Control The Heart Can You|

Start from the beginning

Careful they were to keep things unassuming to the mortal world, but Olympos knew no peace and the seas began to rise and take hold of man's land.

Hermês ignored it all as he moved to his own throne. His gaze moved to the expansive view of the world below allowing him to observe mankind from the heights. A pity that he could not go to his Leaneíras as her worry and anger rose in symphony of her Father and Uncle.

The mageia in her eyes sparked as she tore apart her cabin, desperate in her actions to search for her brother utilizing blood, water, and crystals in her scrying but it was all for naught. They played it up for the media that Percy was going to be spending time with their Father as a heir to the company; an "old" cause from their great-great grandfather's days where only men could inherit. It led to cries of misogyny until Leaneíras and her sisters stepped up themselves to say that they all made up the Board of Directors and/or heads of certain departments so it didn't really matter who was the face.

A glance over towards his Aunt Hestia showed that while the flames may have dimmed by two percent, the divine Hearth-fire was still ever-burning at the center of the hall. Ganymēdēs and Hêbê were making their rounds serving ambrosia and nectar to the various gods within the chamber room and those that linger out in the courtyard.

One of Hḗphaistos' screens had been interfaced with one of Îris' rainbows and thus, his Uncles were able to speak with Father and his Aunts about the things on in their own realm.

"What the—" came the voice of Aphrodítē and all eyes turned to her, but she was not looking around the room. Her attention was instead upon the earth, gazing amongst the mortals. It took but a glance to realize where she was looking for her daughter, Drew, stood with... a cry of relief came from Aletheia as she laid eyes upon her blessing.

"Piper," Aphrodítē murmured at the same time Hḗphaistos said: "Leo?"

The former lovers shared looks while their blessings scowled at their sides.

"What is the meaning of this," Iovis demanded as he laid his eyes upon his son speaking with that bloodthirsty satyr. Hermês' attention however was drawn by the sight of Lea climbing into the chariot alongside Annabeth and Eliza as they left the camp.

"Peace, brother," Aunt Vesta commented, moving to stand at the side of their king. "Let us observe the proceedings first before a ruling is given."

Her words were drawn out by a storm brewing around the monument, casting shadows like angry faces across the cliffs. Lightning crackled overhead. The wind picked up with a vengeance. Worksheets flew into the Grand Canyon, and the entire bridge shuddered. Kids screamed, stumbling and grabbing the rails.

Drew and her newly named sister were holding the doors as one of the satyr's students directed them into the building.

Pandeia tilted her head, and the daughter of Ζεύς and Selḗnē said: "That is an anemos thuella."

Aphrodítē tended, fury growing in her eyes at the thought of one of those monsters near her children.

Twas a shame, Hermês knew that she had not chosen which child of hers would become introduced to starry Ouranos. It was an honor, one not usually granted. It was a rarity after all that any of her children gained more of her more heavenly or sea-born powers.

The storm churned into a miniature hurricane. Funnel clouds snaked toward the skywalk like the tendrils of a monster jellyfish. Kids screamed and ran for the building. The wind snatched away their notebooks, jackets, hats, and backpacks.

The doors slammed shut, closing off the skywalk as Drew and Piper lost their grips.

Piper tugged at the handles. Inside, the kids pounded on the glass, but the doors seemed to be stuck.