𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨!𝐇 𝐱 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐘/𝐍

8

8.6k words *gasps*

Synopsis: Harry's the boy next door, he's also a tattoo artist aannd Y/N's sexual awakening because she's an innocent virgin with a flower shop. 

contains: smut (fingering, daddy kink, praise kink *blushes*, Virgin Y/N) 

Y/N had been having a terrible week.

She owned a flower shop called 'Sweet Juniper' which had been hers for almost an entire year. It had been her dream to share her love of flowers with everybody so when she finally saved enough money to set up a shop, she worked tirelessly to make it the best possible floral shop the city had ever seen.

People visited her for flower arrangements for special occasions or to just lift their mood a little bit if they were having a tough day. She loved her customers and spent so much time chatting throughout the day as she tended to her plants.

But this week was not fun.

The shop next door had been empty the entire time Y/N had set up shop. Y/N lived in the flat above her shop so it was quite nice not to have to deal with neighbours. But the past few weeks, decorators and construction workers had been making a lot of noise, fixing up the empty shop since apparently someone was moving in.

She hadn't met them yet so she wasn't sure what the shop would be. The town was relatively quiet so she expected a bakery or maybe a clothing boutique. Only yesterday, with the shop all set up and ready to go, she found it to be nothing of the sort.

It was dark and music pulsed through the walls and into her flower shop. The heavy bass sounds made it sound as though someone was trying to fight their way through the floorboards she had painted a very, very light pink.

Her customers had complained, especially the older people. They had trouble concentrating whenever they tried to talk to her or hear her advice on what the best flowers were during the current autumn season.

At the end of the day, she decided enough was enough. She was going to meet her loud neighbour and tell them exactly how she felt. She wasn't going to let her flower shop fail because of an inconsiderate noisy nelly.

Y/N flipped the sigh from 'open' to 'closed' and took off her apron which had her name in swirly handwriting embroidered onto the breast pocket. She took three deep breaths and mentally went through her speech. She wouldn't be unkind but she would be fair.

"You can do this Y/N," She said to herself before she exhaled and opened the door to walk five steps over to her next-door neighbour.

She hadn't seen the shop properly since the decorating was completed so was immediately struck by thitsarkness of it. It was painted black with illustrations and pictures of people's tattoos set up in the shop window.

The pavement was lit up in the darkness by the red neon lights coming from inside the shop. Everything about it contrasted grgreatlyith her pastel pink and white flower shop.