𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮

Synopsis: Y/N is a single mother and Harry is her best friend in the entire world

"Emery come and help mama put your toys away before bed please." Y/N calls from her daughter's bedroom.

"Okay mama," Her little three year old, Emery, runs into her bedroom with her purple pyjamas on and her wet hair tied in braids. She's holding onto her blanket that she can't seem to go anywhere without as she runs over to Y/N and leaps into her arms.

Y/N smiles and holds Emery close to her, "Mamaaa," Emery grins and goes to put her toys away in the toy box that Y/N had opened.

Y/N was a single mother. She had gotten pregnant in her first year of university and was now graduating with a degree and a three year old. Emery's father wasn't in the picture, he was a one night stand who knew of Emery's existence but didn't care to be in it. Y/N was okay with that because she had someone else to help her with all the troubles she faced as a single mother.

Once all of Emery's toys were put away, Y/N tucked Emery into bed and crawled into the tiny bed beside her. Emery immediately went into her usual position of resting her head on her mother's breast and playing with the ends of her hair.

Y/N read Emery a bedtime story of her choosing and switched on her night light since the little three year old was afraid of the dark. "Mama, we call Harry now?" Emery spoke once Y/N had finished reading.

Harry was Y/N's best friend and boyfriend. They were best friends before anything else but they had always had feeling for each other that they'd never acted upon in fear of losing each other. A year after Emery was born, Harry finally decided it was time he asked Y/N on a real date to which she happily said yes.

It wasn't long before they'd fallen hard for each other and Harry had become part of Y/N's and Emery's daily routine.

"You wanna call Harry baby?" She smiles and reaches for her phone, finding her boyfriend's contact number.

Harry was currently at the studio working on his new album which he'd be releasing in the spring time. It had been a great year for Fine Line and he'd received so much recognition over the last couple of months but he was ready to put new things out and talk about his life with his two favourite girls through his lyrics.

Emery was very much a child who needed a consistent routine and part of that routine was phoning Harry before bed. It would usually occur at the same time every night, once Y/N had read her her bedtime story. Harry was always prepared with his phone in hand at the same time every day, no matter where in the world he was.

Y/N pressed the FaceTime button and after a few rings, the smiling boy she loved the most appeared on her screen. Emery squealed with excitement and reached her chubby hands out for the phone.

"Is that my Emery?" Harry grinned, Y/N's heart exploding at their relationship.

"Harry!" Emery was smiling so wide. She couldn't exactly talk very well being only three years old, she had a slight lisp and pronounced her 'r's' as 'w's' instead. It was adorable.