𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

Synopsis: Harry can never be fully mad at Y/N because he loves her too much

Harry and Y/N weren't afraid to admit the fact that they were very experimental with their sex life. 

In fact, Harry was honest, yet brief, with his friends about what he and Y/N had been up to in his bed the night before. Y/N wasn't any better, she was always advising her friends on how to spice up their time with their significant others, basing it all on her own experience, sometimes even throwing in a few examples here and there. 

They loved each other, a lot, and they would never tire of coming up with different ways of showing their love, even if it meant one or both of them were all achy the next day from their rendevous. 

However, one of the most important aspects of being so experimental and trying out new things in their relationship was also being honest and communicating. And whilst Harry was particularly good at speaking on the things that he liked and didn't like, Y/N tended to be the opposite of that. 

Harry knew this because they had been together for just over a year now and he liked to think he knew her inside and out, even when she told lies to him. 

"It doesn't hurt does it?" Harry whispered into her ear last night, he was trying his best to stay put together as he kissed her softly on the forehead. 

"No." She shook her head, lying through her teeth. It hurt a lot but she didn't want to tell him that. She loved pleasing him, she loved being good for him, and so she had no intention on telling him that it did hurt and she didn't like it. 

"Are you sure baby, we can stop anytime you want?" He reminds her, he always told her this and she loved him for it. 

"I'm okay." She whispered, fisting the sheets tightly. 

All morning, Harry had been kicking himself for not realising the lies that had come from her. He realised he was at his weakest when he was wrapped up in her and last night he was pretty much tangled into one mess with her which made him incredibly weak. He was filled with too much pleasure to focus on the fact that she had been lying to him about the pain. 

He felt horrible, his hands felt dirty despite the fact he had cleaned them three times since waking up. How could he hurt her? How could he let her carry on? How could he put his pleasure before his own?

He was currently making breakfast for the both of them when he heard the sound of bare feet walking on the floorboards towards him. The sound would usually make him smile, it meant his little love was up and awake and he couldn't wait to start the day with her everyday.

Yet today he wasn't happy, today he was incredibly upset and... angry. 

"Good morning H." Y/N smiled, she didn't have the usual glow to her face like she normally did the morning after they had made love.