𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞

synopsis: just a mundane, simple moment like peering through the window of a home that's not yours but you can tell there's love and that makes you happy

synopsis: just a mundane, simple moment like peering through the window of a home that's not yours but you can tell there's love and that makes you happy. also based on the photo above. also pls listen to the song whilst reading this. pls pls pls <33333 pls <3333

Her existence is overwhelming and I fall to my knees at the thought of her. She sits across from me in that neon pink wig, a black mini dress and a thick cheetah print faux fur jacket. She wears white knee high boots and holds a red solo cup in her left hand as she smokes a cigarette.

Music plays around us but everyone's attention is on her as she keeps a group of people entertained. The midnight sky is dark and cloudy but she is the moon, her light is reflected through the sea of people she has the ability to make smile.

I stand in the corner of the room leaning against the wall, angel wings on my back that she'd begged me to wear before we got the bus to a friend's house. I took a sip of the unidentified alcohol in my red solo cup, peering over the rim of the cup just for my heart to stutter in my chest when I saw her eyes on me. 

God, she was heaven on earth. A bright fire in the middle of the room. 

"Why are you staring at me?" She acted as though she was innocent and didn't know how much power she had over me.

Cruel, beautiful girl. 

Everyone's heads shot in my direction but I didn't care, she was the only one in my vision. "Because I can." I smirked

She laughs, the sound brought more life to the party than the music that blared through a Bluetooth speaker. 

"You both disgust me." A friend said, another piped up afterwards but I paid no mind. 

When the group dispersed she sifted through the crowds of people and came to stand in front of me as I leaned back against the wall. I cupped her cheek as she leaned into me, my fingers touching the ends of her pink wig. "Hi baby," I murmured.

She sighed and I immediately felt the need to kiss her somehow. "Are you okay Harry?" She asks, her voice tired. 

"I'm okay my love." I smile, puckering my lips against her forehead as one arm rests lazily over her shoulder. She reached for my drink but I quickly pulled it away, "You won't like it." 

She said nothing and took a swig from it, her face scrunching immediately afterwards. "I told you." 

"Shut up, I wasn't even talking to you." She playfully slapped my chest. My reflexes kicked in at the same time she touched me. Something about her touch set a spark in me and I instinctively needed to respond to her. 

Her eyes meet mine and she bites back a grin, her teeth digging into her pink, plump bottom lip that I love so much. "Let me take you home." I offer. 

"And what?" She plays the game, loving when I get desperate for her. I always am.