𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

synopsis: Harry has to do an instagram live for the first time

Harry was forced to do a live on Instagram.

He had never done one before and felt a little nervous about it. He was worried he'd say something wrong by accident and the tabloids would catch him out and post an article about it.

He cringed at the thought and picked up his phone to walk upstairs where his beautiful girlfriend was currently editing her youtube video.

Y/N was an influencer. She was part of booktube but also made fashion videos and vlogged her days here and there. She had just over a million subscribers and tried her best to promote as much positivity to each follower since she knew how toxic social media could be.

"Hi bubs," Y/N smiled, laying on their king sized bed.

Harry smiled. She looked so cute and cosy in his t-shirt and her sweatpants and fluffy socks. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her glasses on without any makeup. He loved the moments where she didn't feel the need to dress up.

He collapsed onto the bed and buried his face in her soft tummy, wrapping his arms around her waist as he sighed. She immediately placed her hands in his hair and laughed.

"What's wrong?" She moved her laptop and sat up slightly.

"They want me to do an Instagram live for an hour. Said it would help promote the new album." He huffed, like a little child as he clung onto her.

"Oh baby," She snickered, "D'you want me to help?"

He turns his head and nods, lips pouted that she couldn't help but lean forward and give him a quick kiss.

"C'mere," She motioned for him to sit in bed next to her, patting the spot next to him.

"I don't know how to turn the live on." He narrows his eyes as she enters his passcode (her birthday) into his phone and opens up Instagram.

"You'll need better lighting first." She crawls off the bed and he follows her like a lost puppy, all the way to their open kitchen where the sunlight was coming through.

"Here," She presses a button and places the phone in front of him.

"Wait baby, is it live?" He looks to her as she walks over to make a snack.

Y/N giggles, "Yes it's live old man, look there's your fans." She points to the top corner where it showed the number of people in the live. "And those are their comments."

Harry grins, "Hiiii." He speaks, bashfully, waving into the camera.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming." He waits for more people to join until he feels like he has enough.

"Umm.." He looks behind the camera, "Baby, what do I talk about?"

Y/N grins, "Anything you want bubs." She spreads her avacado mixture onto a rice cracker.