𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

synopsis: it's your first flight and CEO harry comforts you

You had never been on holiday to a different county in all your twenty years of living. Some people might find that strange, it's good to open yourself up to different cultures they say, but you were comfortable right where you were. Your town was home and home was where you felt the safest. You already had enough anxiety as it was, you didn't need the idea of getting on a plane to add to it.

It was also terribly expensive and your job didn't cover the funds to go to nice places abroad.

However, in recent months, you had gone up in the world. Maybe not so much in terms of your position but you were a PA, a PA to the CEO of Styles inc. who just so happened to be your boyfriend.

Harry was rich, annoyingly rich. He sometimes forgot how it wasn't often normal to splurge on a Ferrari on a random Saturday afternoon in March. You often had to pull him back down to Earth and remind him that money doesn't grow on trees.

To which he responded, "It does for me baby and I planted them. I can do whatever I want with it which includes buying a pretty collar to wrap around your neck." He smirked when you turned a bright red and smirked even harder when you got home and he pulled out a box with a pretty jewelled choker necklace inside for you to wear everywhere.

Recently Harry had been looking at holidays for the both of you. It would be your first holiday together and whilst you were happy with a trip to the English countryside over a sunny weekend, he was looking at something a little more extravagant.

You were straddling his lap with your head resting on his shoulder. You were only wearing a pair of his boxers as he ran a hand up and down your bare back to try and get you to fall asleep. He was sitting at his desk wearing black slacks with his belt unfastened, his suspenders had fallen off his shoulders and he didn't have a shirt on because you liked feeling his skin when you were sleepy. He was also very warm.

He was sat at his desk, originally doing some work until you crawled into his lap without saying a word and waited for him to hold you. He had put you to bed just five minutes ago but clearly, you needed him with you.

An advert popped up on the screen advertising a holiday in the Maldives. He immediately clicked on it and scanned through pictures of people staying in huts in the ocean. At first he thought about how relaxing it would be and then the idea of you in a bikini which solidified his idea of needing a holiday.

It didn't take long for him to book a hut and arrange his private jet to take you both there at the end of the month.

When you woke up, he surprised you with the news and you leaped into his arms with excitement.

As the weeks went on, he bought you swimsuits and outfits to wear, even going as far as to pick a few out. You figured you would let him considering he was taking you on holiday with him. You even bought a new pair of sandals and sunglasses which cost a little bit more than you originally intended on spending.

However, the night before your holiday arrived you couldn't help but feel a sudden burst of anxiety and fear.

You were laying on top of Harry, your suitcases were packed and sitting by the front door downstairs. You had to wake up quite early so you decided on going to bed a little earlier than usual.

"I can feel you shivering, what's the matter baby?" Harry kisses the top of your head and places his book down. His hands crawl under the fabric of your pyjama shirt and he rests them on your waist.

"M nervous," You confess, feeling a little embarrassed at your inexperience.

"Nervous?" He furrows his eyebrows, "About what?"