𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

Synopsis: sub on tour with a lil bit of ✨spice✨

Synopsis: sub on tour with a lil bit of spice

Harry was a musician and as a musician it meant he had to tour every other year or so in order to give back to his fans who were desperate to see him play his new music live and in person. However, this was really difficult for Y/N.

Y/N and Harry started dating three years ago. She worked at a pizza parlour and delivered pizza one time to his house in LA whilst they were writing his new album. She didn't know you could request certain pizza drivers to deliver pizza until she was constantly low on petrol with the amount of times Harry had phoned up ordering pizza for lunch.

It wasn't until he left a phone number on the receipt and handed it back to her, when she realised he just wanted to ask her on a date.

Y/N had really bad separation anxiety which she developed from a young age. She was neglected a lot as a child to the point where social services were called and she was sent to multiple foster homes growing up.

She had told Harry early in their relationship just how serious it was. She'd get really bad panic attacks when she was separated from someone she cared about. Unwanted images of something bad happening to them would flash through her mind and it caused her to go into a downward spiral for days or sometimes weeks.

Harry was wary. His job required him to travel a lot and he didn't know if he could promise Y/N that he'd be there every second of the day. However, he fell in love, so, so deeply and decided he'd be a fool to let a love like this go without even trying to figure out a way around the situation.

Y/N agreed and was open to finding many ways of aiding her separation anxiety to make things work with the love of her life.

Y/N was a college student which meant she'd be going to lectures and classes every now and then. It gave Harry a chance to go to meetings and things so he could pick her up from college afterwards.

They moved in together six months into their relationship, not because of the separation anxiety but simply because they wanted to. It was a smooth transition and the best decision they could have made together. Neither of them could have been more happy.

They had a good routine going between them to prevent Y/N from having any panic attacks but Y/N knew not all things could be smooth sailing. Harry was an artist and he needed to tour and she was absolutely dreading it.

Love on Tour was coming up and soon Harry would be touring the world to promote his much loved album: Fine Line.

Y/N was sat on the end of their bed, her feet dangling on the edge as she watched Harry pack his suitcase with some of his touring essentials. She was wearing his lilac sweater which was much too big for her and fuzzy socks. She blinked up at him and pouted, trying not to cry thinking about him leaving.