𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤

Synopsis: Angel Y/N meets Demon Harry

Y/N was in her friend, Stacy's, tiny home, cleaning up the mess that had occurred after her house was raided by demon attackers.

It had happened three days in a row where the demons would come and cause trouble, loving the sight of Angel's getting riled up and not fighting back since it wasn't in their heart to do so.

Y/N was lucky it hadn't happened to her yet. She'd just re-decorated and painted the walls a lovely yellow colour, needing something to brighten up her days when she woke up in the morning.

"These demons will be the end of me." Stacy mumbled, picking up some of the broken china off of the ground. "Three days in a row! You think they'd have stopped after attacking four houses the first day but those pesks can't seem to get enough."

"Now, now, Stacy, it's no good getting all angry over some silly demons who have nothing better to do with their time. At least they didn't steal anything!" Y/N was always one to find another outlook in the worst of situations.

"I know, I shouldn't let them get to me as much as they do." Stacy says and places a new vase of flowers onto her coffee table.

"I should probably head back, it's getting pretty late." Y/N said, in a chirpy voice.

"Thank you for helping me Y/N." Stacy smiles at her friend.

"No problem, I'll stop by tomorrow." Y/N smiled, saying goodbye as she walked out of the door.

Y/N got to her house less than twenty minutes later and struggled to find her house key in her little bag she carried. "Oh for goodness sake." She mutters, pouring out all of her things onto the grassy patch at the front of her house.

"There you are!" She smiles and reaches to grab her key.

As she was about to turn the key to open the door of her home, her eyes widen when she hears a thud on the other side followed by a grumbling voice and the sound of smashing glass.

Her heart pounded in her chest and all she could think about was how there was a demon in her house. It was rare for them to come at this time of day and no one had really come face to face with a demon before, so she had no idea of how to react.

In her head she was thinking that maybe it was good that she could catch sight of a demon in case he planned on stealing anything and at least now she could walk in and stop him from making any more of a mess.

But her nerves got the better of her, so she grabbed an empty flower pot and slowly opened the door of home. "Hello?" She said, her voice breaking. "Hello?" She spoke louder. "I've got a lethal weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" She clutched the clay flower pot close to her.

"Tut tut, an angel making a threat is something I thought I'd never see." A deep voice spoke from behind her.

Y/N screamed and dropped the flower pot on the ground, breaking it into pieces. She leaped back, her back hitting the wall, and covered her mouth with her hands.