𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

Synopsis: Y/N's feeling small and boxer!H has a big fight.

Harry woke up after a night of blissful slumber next to the love of his life

Harry woke up after a night of blissful slumber next to the love of his life. The window was open allowing a gentle breeze to flow through and circulate the air. The birds chirped for the early morning and Harry looked down to see Y/N still asleep on her stomach, her bare skin showing as the blanket lay at her waist.

He wasted no time in leaning down and pressing gentle kisses to her spine as he admired her pouted lips and the gentleness of her sleeping expression.

Today was fight night and Y/N was having a rough time coming to terms with it. She had no problem with Harry been a boxer since she knew he loved it even if it wasn't in the most legal way. She had a problem with the people he was fighting against and tonight he just so happened to be up against someone who was a weight class above him.

She honestly didn't think that was possible considering it didn't seem fair at all to have to fight against someone stronger and bigger than you, but Harry made a point after telling her it was an illegal boxing ground - what was fair and what wasn't didn't matter to anybody which was why so many people barely made it out alive at the end of a fight.

The thought of Harry nearing on death at the hands of his opponent put horrible thoughts into Y/N's head to the point where she couldn't handle it so it was no surprise when she woke up feeling all fuzzy and spaced out.

Harry was downstairs in the kitchen, dressed in his purple nightgown and briefs underneath. He needed to make sure he had a breakfast high in protein but he made Y/N a little bowl of yogurt with fruit and honey since he knew she wasn't a fan of big breakfasts.

The light sounds of sock covered feet patting against the wooden floorboards of Harry's apartment, which was slowly becoming theirs whether Y/N liked it or not, had Harry spinning around to face a sleepy Y/N.

She was wearing her own nightgown that Harry had bought her after she practically begged him. It was a grey, fluffy nightgown with little kitten ears on the hood. Harry thought it was childish but he couldn't help but coo at the look of delight on her face when she wore it for the first time and refused to take it off.

"Hi kitty," Harry opened his arms for Y/N to walk into him and she happily did so, rubbing her eyes with her fist and resting her head against his chest as she felt his big hands run up and down her back.

"Daddy," She whimpered, balling up the fabric of his nightgown into her tiny fists.

"Oh baby, are you feeling little today?" He cupped her cheeks and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

It may come as a surprise to most people but Harry was a switch. It surprised Y/N considering she didn't seem to have a dominant bone in her body and he held so much power in every breath he took and move he made.