𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Synopsis: sub!Harry's tired after a long show

It had been a long time since Harry had done a show after the months of having to stay home and away from everyone else

It had been a long time since Harry had done a show after the months of having to stay home and away from everyone else. He had seemed to have forgotten just how lethargic they could be and how much energy he put into every one, leaving him completely drained after a long three hours.

Although it was tiring, he wouldn't give up touring or making music for anything. His life was truly everything he dreamt of and to add to it, he had the most incredible partner to help carry the weight of fame and someone he got to wake up to and love every single day.

Y/N was a lawyer who met Harry after she was approached by one of his publicists. They wanted to sue a major news outlet for making up false rumours about his relationships which were causing a lot of damage to his persona viewed by the public eye.

She was the best in the business. A dominant, hard working woman who took no bullshit from anybody. She had come from a middle class working family and built herself to be one of the best lawyers in the music industry.

Tonight was the first night of Love on Tour and everyone was excited and nervous for what the night had to bring.

It had been a long time coming, so much pent up energy was about to let loose throughout the first show and Y/N got to experience it first hand.

Harry was truly born to be a performer. Y/N's heart burst at the sight of him grinning and prancing about on stage as he interacted with his fans. With every song, he'd do something completely different and unique - giving the fans exactly what they had waited for and beyond that.

Y/N spent the majority of the two and half hours dancing around and filming her beautiful boyfriend doing what he loved

Y/N spent the majority of the two and half hours dancing around and filming her beautiful boyfriend doing what he loved. He made sure to send her a wave half way through the show and checked up on her during the interval to make sure she was also happy and comfortable.

By the end of the show, Harry was absolutely exhausted. He wouldn't class himself an unfit man, but performing definitely took a number on him, especially after releasing all the adrenaline he had once been feeling before the show had even started.