Chapter 43

After he has finished eating his meal, he tells me, as he is getting up from the table, "Try to do better next time with the seasoning a good wife should know how to cook." I smile and nod in agreement.

Sometimes I get the impression that all he wants to do is criticize or instruct me on something. Obviously, I am able to cook. This was the first and only time he was not happy with my cooking, he could have just let it go.

I manage to mutter, "Yes, my husband."

Since he has already shared his thoughts on the current season, it was unnecessary for him to elaborate further.

He stretches before pulling me up out of the chair and pulling me against his body. He then stands up from the table and continues eating.

While he is pushing me into the table, he begins to rub himself all over me before scooping me up and setting me down to sit at the table. Before he steps in between them, he opens up my legs with his hands and spreads them apart.

While he tenderly kisses the back of my neck, he mutters, "Your so gorgeous, baby."

Well, I assume he forgave me for the excessive amount of seasoning, even though he is currently thinking with the incorrect brain, but honestly, it is the solution that works out the best.

When he touches me, I enjoy the sensation some of the time, but other times it makes me feel so repulsed that my head starts to spin.

I am becoming increasingly messed up, and I am aware of this fact. A portion of me wants to appease him in order to prevent him from hurting me, but whenever that occurs, I begin to lose my sanity.

My mind likes to play tricks on me, like right now, his kisses feel good, and I'm trying to get my body to fight it, but it's just not happening. Because I'm playing the role of the perfect wife, my mind is starting to tell me what to do.

Another indication that I need to get out of here as soon as possible, which is why I have to make an effort to flee tonight.

I have, in some way, opened the door for him to enter my consciousness. I don't know for sure, but I suppose it might have been because I had to spend all of those days in the basement.

He continues to kiss down my neck and then brings his hands to my boobs, cupping them into his hands. He squeezes them tightly, almost causing me to cry out from the pain, and then he rubs them softly, giving me the feeling of a mixture with pain and pleasure, causing my body to react to him.

He inserts a finger inside my underwear and presses it against my clit while simultaneously dragging one hand slowly down my side, bringing it to the end of my dressing, and slowly making it rise over my thighs, exposing my underwear. He then causes my body to jerk as the sensation rushes through me because he is pressing his finger against my clit.

To get rid of the sensation, I make an effort to draw my legs together, but he swiftly brings the other hand to the ground and forcibly pulls them apart again.

"I can feel how wet you are getting, and you shouldn't lie to yourself about wanting me because I can feel it. You're becoming my lil' whore, you know that?" He whispered. I feel my legs are forced further apart as he pushes them apart with his hands.

I can feel his fingers digging firmly into my thigh. Not wanting to further enrage him, I let him push my legs apart.