Chapter 16

Colton drags me down the basement steps.  Making me stumble and trip behind him, but his hand inside my hair stays tight.

He swings me towards the back wall. Pushing me into it as he clamps the chains around my wrists and ankles again. This time, I'm facing forward.

He tightens the chains around my ankles, making them spread wide.

"Why can't you just learn?" He asks me simply before turning around, grabbing the knife from the table and turning his body back towards me.

"I spent good money on this dress, and now I will have to ruin it. Do you not care about what I gave you? Maybe you will be happy to walk around naked? I should let you, but mother would never approve. " He snapped loudly, the veins pulsing around his neck.

"Colt-please-" I start to beg, but he cuts me off with a slap across the face.

"I don't want to fucking hear it, I give you everything and all you have to do is to be a good wife. Clean the fucking house and cook. We don't even have kids yet so that's all I ask you to do, clean, cook and make love with me. That's it." He screams at me looking crazy as he starts to cut off my dress and my panties, letting them fall on the dirty bloody floor.

He stands back and looks at my body up and down slowly. I feel his eyes burning into my skin, as he stares at my body naked and open for him.

"Why are we down here, wife?" He asks, softly.

What should I say? Everything I say right now will only make him mad. I can't say I wanted free of him, I can't say I wanted to go home.

I lick my dry lips and say, because I almost got you caught."

"Yes! You almost got an officer killed Abby! He almost came into our home and I promised when I took you that I'd always protect you. He won't understand our marriage. He would have tried to take you away from me. Didn't you think about that?" He yells at me, spit flying out of his mouth onto my face.

I did think about it, that's exactly what I wanted but I couldn't say that.

"No-no husband, I didn't think about that, I-I'm sorry" I whisper and pretend to cry with regret.

"Make no mistake, baby. I would have slit his throat if he tried to step foot inside my home, don't worry. I would have kept you safe" He whispers as he sees me crying believing in my little act.

"I'll teach you a different lesson today, not every lesson involves whippings" He chuckles softly before grabbing something out of a chest against the wall and walking up to me.

He brings it to my breasts and I feel something hard and sharp clamp around my nipples making me cry out of the pain.

"What are you doing?" I shut my eyes tight, and try to fight through the pain.

Tears are flowing down my cheeks as I try to twist my body away from him.

"Stop-please take them o-off" I cry and beg loudly.

He then brings his arm around my waist and I feel his hands going around my ass cheeks, digging his nails into my skin hard enough to leave marks and pulls my body against his.

"This will hurt, normally I'd prepare your body but you don't deserve gentleness right now after what you did" He snarls before shoving something deep into my tight asshole.

I try to move my body away from him and whatever he's trying to push me but I'm trapped between him and the wall I can't move.

I cry out louder as my butt starts to burn as he pushes the thing deeper and deeper. It hurts so much.

Please God, help me. Save me from this.

He takes his hand away from me, looking down I see his hands have nothing in them. He left that thing inside of me.

"Please, please" I can't even hear my voice over my tears.