I can't help but gaze in awe at her stunningly full breasts. Bringing the other hand to her left breast, I cup it gently into my hand, and I'm pleased to report that they fit perfectly; it's yet another indication that she was designed specifically for me.

I can't help the groan that escapes past my lips as I feel how wet I'm making her. I bring my mouth down around her nipple and softly suck it into my mouth as I slide my finger deeper into her slick warmth. I can't help the moan that escapes.

Leaving red marks around her breasts, I pump my finger in and out of her pussy to make her wetter and wetter for me. She enjoys having my fingers inside of her, and the fact that she is becoming so wet is something that I enjoy immensely.

I am unable to contain my excitement any longer, so I climb on top of her and run my growing dick along her moist lips before slowly pushing it into my wife. I am unable to help myself. This is the first time for us both. I have been saving myself for when I took a wife, knowing she would deserve for me to be untouched by another woman.

At long last, she is mine to keep.

It took a very long time.

She makes me feel as though I am being encased in heaven, as though she is my very personal piece of heaven that God brought to earth especially for me. I can already tell that I won't be able to keep this up for very long, but I can't help myself because she feels so good. I started to increase the speed of my thrusts. I bring my lips to hers and kiss her hard, moaning into her mouth as I start to cum feeling my dick pulsing hard deep inside her as I feel my cum starting to leak out her pussy, feeling my dick pulsing hard deep inside her.

I really hope that she will no longer have any traces of the birth control pills in her system very soon so that we may start working on our little family.

ABBYS P.O.V

As I gradually come to, I reach for my head. What the hell happened? My head is starting to feel like it's being hit with a hammer.

The last thing I remember is that man helping me out of the tub and into bed. Slowly I sit up in bed, and see that there is a piece of paper on the bed. I reach a shaking hand out and pick up the paper. My eyes scanning quickly over the page.

My wife,

I'm currently outside providing care for our animals. The events of last night were incredible. At the foot of the bed, you'll find a dress that I'd like you to wear today. I laid it out for you there. Around eight in the morning, I'll make my way back inside for breakfast.

Love your husband, Colton.

Ah! I see, that's the name of the person who kidnapped me; I guess that's some useful information to have.

For when I go to the damn cops!

When I glance at the end of the bed, there is an old dress that gives the impression that it was just purchased. The style is older but some how it looks brand new.

The fact that the clock next to the bed displays the time as 7:30 prompts me to spring out of bed, not wanting to be brought down to the basement for another lesson.

I don't know what is happening. This could be a test? A trap. I don't know, but I need to figure out a way to leave this place.

After carefully lowering myself out of bed because my entire body hurts, I make my way to the head of the bed and grab the dress from the floor.

Does he really expect me to put this on?

What year does he believe it is that we live in?

I let out a loud sigh as I hastily pulled my blue polka dot dress on over my nightgown and then hurriedly slipped my nightgown over my head. He could be looking through a hole or something. He seems to be a creep, so if he is looking I don't want to show him anything.

When I turned my attention back to the note to make sure that I hadn't overlooked anything, I noticed that there was a blue hair ribbon and a brush lying next to it.

Observing out of a window When I get close to it and take a look outside from the side, I can see him driving the tractor into the barn. That must mean that he is getting close to being ready to come inside. I was in a hurry, so I brushed my hair and then quickly wrapped the ribbon around my head and secured it, making sure that it was in the right spot.

I'm not sure how he wanted the ribbon on my head. I guess how I put it would be good enough.

I really wish I had some kind of makeup that could disguise the red blotches that have appeared on my cheeks as a result of sobbing as well as the bruises that have appeared on my right cheek, but I guess I'll just have to learn to live with them. I don't want to give into that man but until I can find a way safely out of this situation, it's in my best interest to behave and obey.