Record

Ok so this is the last chapter and part of this two-shot now since it's so long and it is quite cute. There is just one video they watched just so you know.

Yours in demigodishness and all that, Peace out!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Big House storage room was dusty and small.

There was a single lamp hanging from the ceiling and shelves of boxes which I think contained other video tapes of CHB.

"Annabeth?"Percy whispered.

"Yeah"I answered.

"Can we watch some of the videos?"

"*sigh*Ok, Seaweed Brain, it couldn't hurt"I said as I picked up a video labelled "FIRST KISS (OR SO WE THINK)". I decided that we should try this one first. I pushed it into the slot and waited next to Percy for it to start.

***Video***Annabeth's thoughts***Present time***

"Ok, ok guys shut the Hades up it's going"
"That sounds suspiciously of Travis. I think I know where this is going"Percy said and I nodded, agreeing with him.
"Alrightio (really alrightio?
Um I'm Travis and this is-"
"Connor"Connor said, pulling that same grin only the Hermes kids have.
Connor continued,"We are speaking for the whole of Camp Half-Blood, Chiron, Rachel Dare the new oracle and also -don't kill me Clarisse- Silena Beauraguard and Charles Beckondorf who died in the war just now"he gulped and let Clarisse continue.
"So, I knew one of the things that I promised Silena I'd do is to get Prissy and Princess together and according to Chiron-" It paused for a second.

"CHIRON?!"Percy and I said in sync. It continued.

"-This will be one of the best events in demigod history (BEST EVENTS IN DEMIGOD HISTORY?! Seriously you guys have a problem)So it is important that we record it for generations to come, I quoted that"she finished as the camera turned to Will Solace.
"We would also like to thank Mr.D for this camera and for.... that's it, (The Percabeth Club*sigh*)Chiron for supporting us also, this is made for Silena to honour her and thanks to our camera man, Nico di Angelo!"the camera turned to Nico,"Come on, Nico show your pretty smile"Will said cheekily.

Percy and I snickered. Oh, the Solangelo.

Nico smiled sarcastically and the sound of footsteps echoed around"Looks like Princess has arrived"Clarisse grunted.
Soon a girl who ,looked about 16, walked into what looked like the dining pavilion. She had curly blonde hair and startling stormy grey eyes that ruined her Californian girl look. She was holding a blue cupcake with a candle placed exactly in the center.

"You looked cute when you were smaller"Percy mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

She approached a boy who had messy jet black hair and eyes that swirled like the green waves of the ocean.

"Hey, happy birthday"she said holding the cupcake out to him.

He stared up at her blankly, "What?"

"It's August 18th, your birthday, right ?"she smiled slightly as the boy looked stunned like he just remembered that it was his birthday.

"Oh my gods, Wise Girl That's us!" Percy exclaimed. Did he really just realise that?
"There is a reason I call you Seaweed Brain"I said back, shaking my head.
"Oh, but I'm your Seaweed Brain"
"Shut up"I shoved his shoulder and turned back to the screen.

"Make a wish"I said

"Did you bake this yourself?"Percy asked.

"Tyson helped"

"That explains why it looks like a chocolate brick with extra blue cement"They laughed at the comment and then Percy closed his eyes and blew out the candle.

What did he wish for?...

We watched the ocean and the only sound made were the monsters and crickets.
"That's so romantic"the Aphrodite girls squealed.

"You saved the world"I said, turning my head to him.

"We saved the world"Percy corrected.

"And, Rachel's the oracle so she won't be dating anybody"

"You don't sound disappointed"

"Oh I don't care"

"Just to let you know"Will said,"Percy, being the Kelp Head he his-"

"HEY"

"-is the most oblivious guy to girls ever. We all know that Annabeth had a massive crush on Percy since their first quest and during their second but he didn't realise a thing. Not an enchilada"

"Uh-huh"

"You got something to say to me, seaweed brain?"

"You'd probably kick my butt"

"I know I'd kick your butt"
Percy brushed the cake off his hands and said,"When I was at the river Styx, turning invulnerable . . .Nico said I had to concentrate on one thing that kept me anchored to the world, that made me want to stay mortal."

"Yeah?"I said keeping my eyes on the horizon.

"Hen up on Olympus when they wanted to make me a god and stuff, I kept thinking-"

"Oh, so you wanted to"

"We'll maybe a little, but I didn't because I thought-I didn't want things to stay the same for eternity, because things could always get better. And I was thinking. . ."Percy faltered.

"Awwwww"the campers said, even Clarisse.

"Anyone in particular"I said as my siblings snickered at Percy's nervous face.

"Awwww, my wittle mermwaid is all nevwous"I said pinching his cheeks.

"Urg, you sound like, Thalia"he groaned while I clutched my sides, laughing. Really hard. So hard tears came out of my eyes.

"Your laughing at me!"Percy complained.

At this point we were both cracking up.

"I am not!"

"I so am!"

"You are so not making things easy"

I laughed and put my arms round his neck,"I will never make things easy for you seaweed brain, get used to it"

"OMG look at Percy face!"Nico exclaimed. They all laughed at his I-am-so-in-heaven-right-now-and-I-am-kissing-my-not-so-crush-crush look on his face.
"Let's crash this party, peeps"said Clarisse as she stomped onto te pavilion with the campers and torches,"Well, it's about time!"

They hoisted us on their shoulders and Percy asked genuinely annoyed,"Oh come on! Is there no privacy here?!"

"Awww the lovebirds need to cool off!"

"The canoe lake!"Connor shouted. And after we were thrown in Clarisse said,"Our work here is done guys, we have honoured those who died. Knowing Prissy he will probably use his son of Poseidon powers and so that's it."

"Thank you for watching and Percabeth for evs!"all of the campers shout that last bit with Will and their the screen goes blank.

"We should probably get started on our tape now, Percy"I said to him.

*

*

*

"Look I didn't want to be a half-blood. . ."