Don't let me go

Between the House of Hades and the Blood of Olympus - SPOILERS BEWARE
*********
hMy hands gripped the rail of the Argo II as a chilly breeze swept my hair back. It was night and I couldn't sleep.
The moon shone brightly, illuminating the star constellations.

I closed my eyes. Strong arms wrapped around my waist and I didn't have to turn around to know it was Percy.
"Couldn't sleep?"he asked.
"Do you get them?"I was aware that he knew what I was talking about.
"Yeah, they haunt me everywhere. . .even in my sleep"

We looked up and I traced the constellation of the huntress.
"Bob says hello, Zoe"I whispered.
I felt something cold tickle my toes and when I looked down I saw water.

"Percy?"
"Hmm"
"What are you doing?"
"Waa-oh. Come here"

He grabbed my waist and shot his arm out. At first nothing happened and then a huge wave, about 3ft tall, loomed over the Argo II deck. It slipped under our feet morphing ,and then freezing, into a small platform under our feet.

I knotted my hands around his neck tightly as it ascended into the night sky. I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my head in his chest. I'd KILL whatever or whoever ruins this moment.

"Percy, your sweating. Right get us down now, you're using up all your energy"he just smirked and made the water platform smaller.
I yelped and jumped onto him, literally. He was carrying me bridal style now. And (of course) I had to have one now.
An attack.

"Cut it! Cut it!"Hazel shouted. Cut my pain shot through my ankle as I was dragged closer, closer.
Somebody's hand grabbed mine and I looked up to see Percy.
"No. . . my sword"he said. Red blinded my vision as both our body's scraped hard across the cavern floor towards the endless pit.
No escape, said the voice that haunted me in my sleep, I go to Tartarus and you will come too.

" Percy, let me go you can't pull me up"
"Ok, as you wish Wise Girl"he grinned mercilessly, his hand slipping out of mine. As I fell, I saw Percy getting pulled up. I thought he loved me.

"Annabeth, please wake up"Percy was still carrying me bridal style,"Your eyes went all distant and started screaming and thrashing around."

"You left me to fall"I sniffled. I sobbed into his neck as he rubbed my back soothingly. He was going to put me back on the Argo II when I stopped him and said "Don't let me go"
"Never"he replied simply as he kissed me long and gently.

Zoe shone brighter after that.