I will find you

The son of Neptune at CHB

******

I stood in front of my mirror and studied the girl looking at me.

Her hair was a tangled mess like it hadn't been washed or brushed for days. Her camp shirt was crumpled, it hang loosely off her shoulders and her jeans weren't ironed. Her usually stormy grey eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying and they had dark circles around them.

The girl in the mirror was me.

But even though I knew looking good in the situation i was in was hopeless, I still searched my drawer for something. I could've been looking for hours but I didn't care. I found it and pulled it on.

It was a sea green and blue striped hoodie with "JACKSON" printed on the back. It smelled like the ocean, like him.

I walked down to breakfast and passed Jason Grace (son of Jupitor) and Piper McLean (daughter of Aphrodite). Jason was laughing and joking around and Piper just smacked his arm before laughing with him. A tear slipped from my cheek as it reminded me of Percy an I.

I don't mean to brag, but, we were one hell of a team. Nobody could beat us at Capture the Flag or even just a duel. The campers would always come and watched us spar together and they would film us . . . everywhere. But mostly the Aphrodite kids. They even came up with a couple name for us and the whole camp voted on, um, Percabeth? It was funny but weird every one would always say "Wassup Percabeth" or "Hey Percabeth".

It was perfect but when I look beside me I remember, and it hits me like a ton of bricks (A/N: BRICKS LOL) that Percy is gone.

I fell on to the floor of the dining pavilion and sobbed. I didn't care that everyone was looking at me now. I heard the whispers.

"Oh my gods. Annabeth Chase is crying?!"

"Here boyfriends gone, couldn't blame her for being weak"

"Can't keep herself up these days"

I felt somebody pull me up and I looked up at Chiron.

"Annabeth, is that Percy's swim hoodie?"he asked. I nodded.
"Shah it's ok tomorrow the Argo II will be ready and you'll see him"

I got tackled into a big hug from all of my siblings. All of the 12 Olympians cabin campers. The whole camp.

This was my home and I was determined to find Percy.

I will find you.