The stables

The mark of Athena - Nothing dirty in case you are wondering

*******

Wake up

Study

Breakfast

Meeting

Study

Lunch/reading

Study

Architecture

Study

Dinner

Study, study, work, work, observe, check/double check/triple check

Free time? None.

Everyday I have to go through this. I thought things would've been easier after we found Percy, but, he only tries to. . . look after me. I hardly sleep or eat. I don't have any free time and usually I love studying and observing Daedulous's laptop but now? It's all to much. Especially since the incident with my mother. Some people say "I don't know what to do anymore" for me it was the exact opposite.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I heard a knock on my room door. It's 11:00pm for Zeus's sake!

"Come in" I said drowsily.

"Annabeth?"I looked up to find Percy peeking through the door. He came in and sat me down on his lap on my bed as there was hardly any space.
"You are working way to hard. Just please take a break. Just for 5 minutes. No offence, but you look dreadful" I sighed. A break could distract me from my work but I do need it. Maybe I have been working too much.
"Pwease?"I looked up at Percy. Mistake. BIG mistake. He was playing the baby-seal-face card. It was adorable. It was even more when he fist pumped and practically danced out of the room. I cleared my stuff and snuck out into the Argo II.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;::;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:;:;:;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;::;;:;:;:;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;::;:;:;::;;:;:;::;:;;::;:;;::;;:;::;:;:;:;;:;:;:;:;:;::;

I past everybody's cabins and by the looks of it, they were all a sleep. At the end of the Cabins corridor was a set of stairs which I hadn't seen before. I walked down the stairs, walked through the sick bay and walked down another set of stairs. But this time I found a stable. It had a clear glass floor/doors. In other words the doors could open for the Pegasi to fly in and out with ease. It was perfect. I snuck back to my cabin excited because I was going to show Percy the stables the next day. Maybe I did need a break after all.