I love you

After the Titan War but before The Lost Hero SAD IF YOU HAVE READ TFIOS
MAY BE SPOILERS
********

"You can't beat me Seaweed Brain you know that?"
We were playing capture the flag and it was me against Percy in a (small clearing in the forest) and I never lose. Especially to my boyfriend.
We sparred for a few minutes but all the wounds I made didn't faze him, he was invincible after all.
Finally, he knocked the dagger out of my hand by the hilt and spun me around with my wrist so my back was pressed against his stomach. With Riptide at my throat and his arm tight round my waist, I couldn't move.

"I win, Wise Girl"he whispered in my ear which made me shiver. The conch horn sounded and Chiron announced that the blue team won. Percy put Riptide in his pocket but we stayed in the same position listening to each other breath.
I faced him and asked"Does our relationship seem a little awkward to you?"
"Nope"he said simply, handing me back my dagger.
"You sure?"I asked as we walked to the campfire.
"Annabeth, you might of had a crush on me before but I am an oblivious guy when it comes to girls, but I just wanted to tell you, um . . . I . . . um, well . . ."
"Spit it out, Seaweed Brain"I said as we reached the Athena Cabin.
"Iloveyou"he said quickly then he pulled me in for a kiss before I could say anything back. Not a peck, I mean a full on kiss on the lips.

"Love you too, Percy"I breathed when he broke away.
"Ahem"I turned in the direction of the voice and found myself looking at Malcolm (my older half brother).

"Sorry to ruin your moment but Aphrodite is coming tomorrow to list the things she wants in the new Olympus"
"Yeah, thanks Malcolm"
"No probs"he said closing the door to my Cabin.
"I'll see ya tomorrow, Wise Girl, okay?"Percy said, breaking the silence.
"Okay, Seaweed Brain, Goodnight" I replied as I pecked his cheek.

*****

And, not surprisingly, the first thing Aphrodite said when she saw me was this,"OMG! YOUANDPEECYARE
SOOOCUTEOHMYGODSLOUV
PERCABETHFOREVS!!!"