The Charlie Charlie Challenge

After BoO

Lots of people have done a gameish thing called the Charlie Charlie challenge. You divide a piece of paper into 4 squares and then write yes and no in each of them. Put two pencils on top of each other then ask Charlie a question. The pencil on top will move to yes or no ON ITS OWN. It worked for me and my class and it was so scary we screamed. Lol, anyway the 7 have a YouTube account and they videoed it. WARNING: MENTIONS SAD CHARACTER DEATH
P.S. I'm sorry for not writing :{(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As Percy and I made it to the shooting room in Bunker 9 and we heard a loud,"Wassup guys! This is Leohottie here and we are going to try out. . . the Charlie Charlie challenge!"

You might be confused soooo, after the Giant War we explored bunker 9 and transformed them into fun rooms. Like the game room, the food room, the blue room (special request from Percy) and the library. We even created a map but it's still under construction. The 7 and Reyna, Nico, Thalia and Will (Solace, son of Apollo, YOU SHOULD KNOW HIM) have made a YouTube account called "The7SaysHi" and we are all part of the crew. We have lots of viewers and subscribers so we do daily videos.

"So guys today we have a change of plan"says Jason.

"Neekypoo-"Will was cut off. Did I mention that CHB, CJ and basically all our viewers and subscribers ship Solangelo??? Oh well, now you do and if you don't, go away, bitch, you have no use here.

"HEY"we snickered quietly. My turn or Nico will blow this place into Bunker none.

"Nico will not be filming today as we have Leo's new and first girlfriend Calypso to take over for some time"she turned the camera on herself, waved, then turned it back "Coz' we need to see Nico's beautiful face"yells
Will which was shortly followed with a whack sound and an "OW".

"Ok let's start" says Piper.

"Yeah get on with it. I want see the scary part" if there is any, I thought.

"Ok, so, Charlie, Charlie. . ."it was a short silence before Percy broke it.

"Are you Charlie Beckondorf?"I practically choked on my spit.

Charles Beckondorf was a son of Hephaestus but people called him Beckondorf. He died on a mission with Percy in the Titan war and he watched him die. Percy never said his name fully ever since cos' it made him feel guilty about his death.

I saw at the corner of my eye Percy (and probably me too) tear up as the pencil turned too. . . Yes. There was no breeze, no windows or opening doors and the pencil managed to move by itself.

"For all you people who don't know," Reyna started,"Charles Beckondorf was a very brave guy who died for Percy on a boat that sunk. He was missed greatly and considered a hero" he was a hero and so was his girlfriend, Silena, and nobody could suggest otherwise. Well said to the mortals, Reyna, I thought.

"Another question guys. Charlie, Charlie. . ."

This time Hazel and Frank said,"Are you NOT answering us?"the pencil turned too no.

"HOLY COW!"shouted Jason frantically while Piper tried to calm him down.

"Charlie, Charlie are you a hero?"asked Reyna and Calypso. We waited. The pencil didn't turn. Then we heard the scratching noise and the camera turned to the direction it was coming from.

Letters etched one by one on to the wall by itself. You tell me, it said.

"Okay peeps, one more coz things are getting a little creepy now. A lot creepy"

"Charlie, Charlie are you watching us?"I said as I clenched Percy's fingers so hard they were almost blue.

On the wall it said. . .

*

*

*

WE always have been