Flashback

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN FOR SO LONG!!!! P.s. Shoutout to my friends bookluver83749 and solangeloshipper123 they are awesome just to let you know. Annnnywayyy, enjoy the Percabeth in this one it is a two shot and I might end it after this soooo yeah. Sorry that it's short.

Read on PJO and HoO fandam

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The flashbacks weren't as bad for me as they were for Percy.
We visited Chiron about 7? 8? Times a day and they only seemed to be getting worse and worse.
Like when Nico and Percy were sparring and he got a flashback which almost triggered Nico (that little guy was the first to come out remember, he didn't have anybody like I had Percy and children of Hades give off a VERY strong scent in "you know where") and then Percy sliced half of Nico's fore finger because of it. Then when Athena and I were meeting Percy and Poseidon for a "family dinner" and then on the way mum said something that caused Percy to go off and soon after I did too. And then....well, you get the rest.
So here we are, in Apollo's office, waiting to get a way to calm them down for Percy.

***time skip***

"I have an idea that is the closest I can get to a solution, Percy"Apollo said as he looked up from his clipboard.

"What is it? It isn't anything too hard is it?"Percy asked.

"From what I have seen, Annabeth you aren't as bad as Percy, here, so there isn't really much I can do about you. But...if Percy does exactly what I tell him to do, then his amount of flashbacks would go down to yours and Nico's level"

"Ok, so what do we have to do?"I asked.

"Well, Percy has to recall all the things and events that has happened in his life. His thoughts and feelings through his quests, through his friends' deaths, "you know where and, um, about Annabeth and his relationships and all his secrets"he coughed awkwardly.

"You have to go through it about once a week and it would be easier to record it on tape. Jeez you don't know how many demigod fans would kill for that tape. Seriously"hmm we could record it in the storage room in the big house.We would be alone unlike the recording room in Bunker 9.

"We'll do it"Percy said almost without hesitation. He is basically trying to live though that again. I don't think I would.