"Are you serious!" I mutter, aiming my gun.

I rip Malcolm off of me and push him back in the same breath and start shooting and with another hand.

I hold my ground and end the lives of the men who tried to attack me either a bullet to the heart and the head.

I quickly go to the car ignoring the pain in my leg. I only have a little energy left before I pass out.

I open the driver's seat and pop the trunk. I go back to it and find Rachel. They had the decency to not hit her to bad. She's just in rope with duck tape.

I take off the armor and grab my bracelet cut her ropes with it once it turns into a dagger.

She looks at me with worry.

"Get in the car I'll get Malcolm." She advises.

"I'm shot. Ghost went on his own." I tell her.

She curses and I smile at her. It's been a while since I have heard her cuss.

"Go! I'll get Malcolm!" She demands.

I limb to the car and get in the passenger's side. Moments later Rachel is shoving Malcolm in the car then hopping in the driver's seat.

She starts the car and drives off.

"The bullet didn't go through, so I'm not losing that much blood, but it hurts like hell." I mumble, wanting to go to sleep.

She glances at me and snaps her fingers."Hey stay with me!"

My eyes dart from left to right to stay awake.

"It hurts like hell!"

"You've never been shot before?" She asks.

"Yeah, but I don't make it a habit." I hiss.

She speeds down the highway and runs the red lights.

"Car 47!" A voice yells.

Rachel jumps and I turn the radio up.

"Car 47, we have the hacker cornered on 47th street. Get here now. Vladimir will be here any minute then we'll pick up Derrick."

"We'll be there." Rachel informs, making a wild turn.

I focus on finding Ghost and hear the echo of a gun firing. Rachel follows the sound and we follow the other black Mustang cars into an alley where Ghost is cornered. He's aiming his shot gun at the cars with his back against the wall.

"Car 47, take him out."

"Jasmine, take out the driver's."

I shoot the driver to my left and get out the car and then hit the next driver. The others quickly come out of the car, but I can't stand anymore.

I feel my knees touch. Pain shoots through my body as shots fire. I hear Ghost yell as I fall on the ground paralyzed by pain.

Once the firing stops I feel cold in my own blood. Once everything stops Ghost picks me and puts me in a different car.

He sticks me in the back seat and Malcolm runs in the passenger's side.

Malcolm sobs and Ghost cusses and drives. What is he sobbing for? I'm shot and so fucked up I am losing feeling.

Ghost pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"What the hell do I do?" He demands to the person on the phone.

"No hospitals?!" He yells making a wild turn.

"Ok ok ok text it to me and so I'll remember all the steps." He replies then hangs up.

I close my eyes it seems for minutes and when I open them we're inside the house.

He sets me on the couch and looks at his phone. He quickly reads what on his phone then puts it in his pocket.

"Uh, candy, always tastes better when it's sour." He blurts out.

Malcolm laughs and I notice he's right by my side.

The walls turn inside out and medical tools are showed across the new white walls. The couch rises as of its an operating table.

"Take my hand I'm scared." I tell him weakly.

"I can't."

"Why?" I ask.

"Malcolm go to your room!" Ghost barks.

Malcolm doesn't argue and I hear footsteps going up stairs.

Ghost comes closer to me and takes these straps from the bottom of the couch and pulls it over my chest and my legs.

I wince.

"Baby Girl, I'm not going to lie to you. Derrick invited a machine to take out the bullets, but it's a good chance it might kill you."

I cuss at him. He slightly smiles then puts a ball gag in my mouth.

"Remember when we had to use one of these?"

I glare at him and slowly put my middle finger up.

He lets a couple of tears go free from his eyes.

Suddenly a clear oval consumes my space.

It scans me.

"I see you have four bullet wounds. I will fix them." The machine assures.

Metallic claws with a surgery tools appear.

Gas fills the chambers and I can't keep myself awake.

When I finally wake up I'm in my room wrapped in Ghost's arms as Malcolm plays with his toys. We're like a family.

I groan when pain swallows my body.

"Baby Girl,-"

"Don't leave me again."

"Never again." He promises.

"Have you heard anything about Rachel and Derrick?"

"No and I don't care. I want to take you away from this. I promise you, we will get away."

"How?"

"When we get married."

I look at him in surprise. We don't bring up marriage a lot. It used to scare him so I just dropped it.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course, I want to marry you." He assures, with a chuckle.

"We're to young for the subject, but when we come of age I'll hold you to your promise."

Ghost kisses the side of my face.

"I changed my mind. If we get married I want children."

He grunts and thinks for a few moments. "I will love anything that comes from you."

"Call Derrick and Rachel." I command.

He takes out his phone.

Hey guys. What did you think of the chapter?