Jimin himself witnessed yoongi miserable state as he miss his parents so much, he try to call them, but his appa never respond to his any calls and messages in anger. So, he never leaves yoongi's side and always become his support in his harsh time.

After this, when yoongi finally gain fame, then yoongi's parents try to reach him. But, jimin always cut their calls, delete messages whenever they call yoongi or try to reach him through message as he have yoongi's phone most of the time because yoongi is busy in his shows. He and yoongi starts to live together after they confirmed their relation with each other, that's why yoongi give him every right to use his any personal stuffs, that's why he sometimes delete calls and messages from yoongi's phone without his knowledge. Even in his anger, he returned yoongi's parents back, who came to meet yoongi in his company as they know where is there child right know due to gaining fame. He told to their company staff to told yoongi's parents that yoongi is busy in his work, and he don't have any free schedule to meet them. It disappoint Jeon couples very much, but they also don't want to disturb yoongi, so they leave from company, in the hope that in future they may get a chance to meet their son.

Like before, jimin also crushed yoongi's parents this letter and throw it in dustbin harshly. He is angry, but mostly he is feared to loose yoongi, as the person whom yoongi's parents choose for yoongi for his marriage, is way more perfect and suitable for yoongi.

The boy is very beautiful , innocent, simple, and down to earth, his charming face and the main features that he is also a music lover like yoongi, everything scared jimin like hell. He is scared that if yoongi get to know about this marriage proposal, and somehow yoongi's parents convince him to get married with their choosen boy, then he loose yoongi for forever, which is worsest nightmare for him. He can't loose yoongi, that's why he destroy yoongi's parents this message without any further thoughts. He is determined that he never let yoongi to know about this message of his parents.

Therefore, due to Jimin's selfishness, yoongi never get to know that he ever received a marriage proposal to get married with taehyung.

On the marriage day............

Taehyung is sitting in a room of a luxurious building, where his marriage is going to took place. He is fully ready now , his grandmother help him to put his wedding suit while makeup artist do his grooming. His overall look is way more perfect, as he look ethereal in his white wedding suit, and with his light makeup look. His grandmother leaves the room few minutes ago after blessed him with many best wishes of his marriage life. He is waiting for his uncle, who is bring him to aisle accordingly to rituals as he don't have father so his uncle is going to took him in aisle.

Within few minutes, his uncle reached in his room. Taehyung divert his gaze towards his uncle, who seems very tensed. His uncle's tensed face, make him also tensed. Before he could ask something from his uncle about his tensed expression, his uncle cut his words in middle.

" Tae, we should head to aisle, evryone is waiting for you " taehyung didn't get why his uncle being in hurry for going to aisle, but nonetheless he nod his head as yes to going in the aisle as maybe everyone really wait for him.

Taehyung's uncle handover a lavender and Lily flowers bouquet. Then he hold his hand and take him towards aisle.

In a beautiful decorated hall, where an aisle decorated with elegant flowers, and expensive lights, taehyung entered inside the hall. Soft and melodious music starts to play when taehyung take his step inside the hall. His eyes are low due to shyness as it is first time he is going to meet with his soon-to-be husband. His heart is beating very fastly and he somewhere feel very nervousness, which is obvious for the person who is going to tie knot with their life partner.