Ch. 21: Izuku's Return and The USJ

U.A. College

Narrator of Izumi's Pov.

I managed to get in U.A. College and my parents were proud of me. My friends managed to get in as well.

The gang was all here except... My brother, Izuku. I really miss him and so did my parents. I accidentally said his name at Dinner and it made me wish that he was still here.

Katsumi and Shoka were helping me get it together but it was hard for them too. However, being sad and mopey wasn't something he wanted.

I tried to stay strong for him. Shoto and Katsuki were there for me every step of the way. When my brother was around, boys would be flirting with me and the girls.

We tried our best to fight but they were getting stronger and they would beat them up.

We get healed by my brother and a lecture for Recovery Girl about how stupid we were.

Flashback With Izuku

Narrator's Pov.

Izumi and the girls were getting healed by the two training Izuku and Casey while being lectured by Recovery Girl.

RG: I know you girls are strong but you gotta know when to stop! You could've gotten hurt or worse!

Izumi: I know you're upset, Auntie but we didn't expect that.

Katsumi: You weren't there, they were flirting with us and it made us sick!

Shoka: I was almost gonna freeze them to death if they didn't trick me!

RG: Well, Next Time be careful, you little rascals!

Casey: I would agree with her on this one.

Katsuki: You're lucky we were there to put those fools in their place!

Shoto: Or you girls would have been in a very bad condition. Not to mention your moms would be very angry.

Girls: Yeah, don't remind us.

Izuku: However, you girls did learn something today.

Izumi: What's that, bro?

Izuku: Sometimes in battles, you gotta learn when to be careful. You learned to never underestimate your opponents but also to take better care of yourselves. You girls may have quirks but you're not unstoppable, remember My dad?

Izumi and her friends looked down in shame knowing he was right. Izuku patted his sister's shoulder while smiling.

Izuku: Hey, c'mon girls. You're strong enough to take down those clowns and the only reason they were defeated so easily was because they either had their guard down or you girls were stronger by the minute.

Izuku smiled brightly which made Shoka blushed like a tomato and Katsumi had red cheeks. Izumi laughed at the fact of that.

Izumi: Yeah! Step aside old man! You're looking at the future number one! I'll be taking you down!

Izuku: Don't get cocky now. You still need a hero license to fight. Which got me furious that the heroes did nothing to help.

Casey: Yeah! They used their quirks but didn't get in trouble for it!