Ch. 22: Izuku's Reunion and Meets Class 1A

Yagi's Residence

Narrator's Pov.

Izuku was waiting for some old friends and his sister. Izuku heard some voices coming in.

???: Mom, I'm home! And I brought some friends!

Inko: Welcome Home! Now, come to the living room, we have a guest!

Katsumi: Who is it, Auntie?

Inko: You'll find out.

The girls enter the living room to see the same guy who was at USJ. They were confused by this.

Izumi: It's you!

Shoka: Auntie, this is the guy who beat up thugs at USJ.

Inko: Yes, he told me that and he also wanted to talk to us.

Katsumi: What about Auntie?

Izuku: It's something important, Kat.

Katsumi: Kat? The only person who would call me-

Her eyes widened by realizing along with the others.

Izumi: No way, Oni-Chan?

Katsumi/Shoka: Icchan/ Zuku-Chan?

Izuku (smiled): Hey, girls. I'm home.

Izumi ran towards him and hugged him while in tears. He hugged her back.

Izumi (crying): Oni-Chan!

Izuku: Yeah, I'm sorry it took me so long but I had some unfinished business.

Katsumi: 'sniffles' What do you mean by that, Icchan?

Izuku: Please take a seat, and I'll explain.

The girls wiped their tears away and Izuku sat down and explained everything.

Shoka: So where did Endeavor take you?

Izuku: 'sighs' Well, he took a place where I was used as an experiment. You guys know Umbrella?

All-Might: That pharmaceutical company?

Izuku: Yeah, that's the one.

Izumi: Wait, not to change the subject but I thought you were quirkless.

Izuku: Gee, thanks sis.

Shoka: Izu-Chan, I think he's talking about your quirk you used at USJ.

Izuku: 'chuckled' I know that, I'm just messing with you. So let me explain...

Izuku explained everything to them about B.O.Ws, Umbrella, Mansion, and Raccoon City. He also mentioned his friends and girlfriend, Rebecca.

Which made Katsumi and Shoka jealous but couldn't believe what they were hearing. Everyone was angry and upset about what Izuku had been through.

Inko: Oh my..

All-Might: That bastard! Albert Wesker now only treats you like a lab rat but did the same thing to his team!

Izuku: Team? It was never his team to begin with.

Izumi: He's right, Dad. Wesker was never leading his team, he was just using them to test out his experiments that he and his group of scientists made.