Ch. 18: Weird Reunion, Meeting New Enemies

Underground Facility

Izuku's Pov.

Claire and I found ourselves in a facility. We moved forward and down the elevator. We went down the stairs and it was dark.

Izuku: I'm bringing out the flashlight.

I used my flashlight to see through the dark places. We moved forward to another place and saw some light.

We were walking on a walkway and heard someone from above.

Claire: Hello?!

Izuku: Who's there?!

We ran forward and looked over the ledge to see a big drop below. There was a Machinery room on the other side but it was blocked by a heavy cabinet.

Claire and I moved it out of the way and then I brought a flashlight to see where I was going. I moved forward but stopped because someone bumped into me.

Izuku: Hey, easy-

I looked down and my eyes widened to a familiar face. It was my little sister, Sherry and she gasped to see me.

Izuku: Sherry?

Izuku: Sherry?

Sherry hugged me and I hugged her back. We finally reunited at last.

Sherry: Izuku! I found you! I was so worried and scared!

Izuku: Hey. Shh! It's not your fault but I told you to stay put why did you run away?

Sherry: I-I was taken in by this large man. And he took me in for questioning but he took me somewhere... Scary.

Claire: What? Big man?

Sherry: Who are you?

Izuku: She's my friend, Claire. So what big man?

She was about to speak but stopped when she saw something and screamed. We turned to some type carrying a pipe.