Prologue 1/2: The Story of Izuku Yagi

Narrator's POVs

In the country of Japan, the population of people with quirks is 80%, and the quirkless ones are 20%. People in this world are something else if not being corrupted and just trying to get to be number one. You may have a quirk or not but that doesn't mean you can't make it, especially when something is more powerful than a quirk.

Izuku Yagi, four years old along with her twin sister Izumi Yagi. They woke up by the sound of their voice.

Inko: Izuku, Izumi, it's time to go your
Quirk Appointment!

They both stretch as they from their sleep.

Izuku: Alright, we'll be right down, mom!

Izumi: Hey, Izuku do you think I'll get a powerful quirk?

Izuku chuckled and smiled.

Izuku: Sure, but you're still gonna have that goofy personality.

Izumi: Ha-Ha(mocking laugh), Brother

She pouts and laughs along with her brother.

Inko: Come on, kids, dad's already in the car!

Izuku/Izumi: Okay!

They yelled with excitement as they got ready and went to the quirk doctor. They got in the car and as the parents drove them and themselves there.

Toshionori: So are you excited to get a quirk?

Izumi: Yes, Dad

Izuku stared at the window and smiled.

Izuku: I guess.

They were confused to hear his response something nothing expected of him to say considering Izuku wanted to be a hero.

Inko: Izuku, what's wrong, don't you wanna
have a quirk?

Toshionori: Do you not want to be a hero?

Izuku: I don't care about that as long as I get to help the people I care about and try a different goal.

Izumi: But isn't being a hero is where the action is at.

Izuku smiled and nodded.

Izuku: I know that but there are other ways to help people and that's being a hero to be with the people you care about because people with quirks are human, too.

Inko: What do you mean, son?

Izuku: Well, Mom, everyone has a limit especially ones with quirks, it's not only about strength, it's about being smart but also growing up and having a lot of potential and heart to never give up on hope, I'm still four, yes but I'm still learning.

Toshionori (thoughts): A hero with a lot of potential and heart, huh.(smiles)

Izumi (thoughts): Oni-Chan really cares about his friends and us.

Inko (thoughts): Izuku, I know you will be a great hero in your own way.

Izuku: But if I don't get a quirk, I'll just become a doctor.

Izuku laughed at prediction and The rest of family laughed at this moment.

Yagis thoughts(except Izuku): That's our boy/ my brother.

When arriving to the doctor, the Yagis were called. The doctor took a sample of their blood hoping for a powerful quirk but not Izuku he just to see his sister be a great hero.

Quirk Doctor: Alright, I got your test results,
you have a quirk called Telekinesis.

The Yagis were proud of their daughter getting a quirk.