Ch. 9: A Snake, Saving and Losing a Friend

Moments Later

Izuku's Pov.

So let me bring you guys up to speed, we found an arrow with a green tip, connected it with the stone frame and now we have to find four masks. So far we found two and now we need two more. We also found some books.

Book of Curses

The four masks,
a mask that speaks no evil...
a mask that smells no evil...
a mask that sees no evil...
a mask that cannot speak, smell, or see evil...

When all four fall into place, evil will awaken.

The book of curses was about the masks we are supposed to find and the other one was about herbs.

BOTANY
-Uses of Medicinal Herbs-

It is a well-known fact that there exist many plants that are credited with medicinal healing powers. Since ancient times, mankind has been healing wounds and diseases using various plants.

In this book, we will sample three herbs that are native of the Arklay Mountains and briefly outline each of their medicinal qualities. Each herb has a distinct color and a distinct medicinal quality.

The green herb recovers physical strength. The blue herb neutralizes natural toxins. However, the red herb has no real effect by itself. We have found that mixing green and red herbs results in a magnified effect.

We will outline the effects of red herbs when mixed with other herbs when we have more data. Meanwhile feel free to experiment on your own, for true knowledge is best acquired through own experience.

We even found a dog with a memo and used it outside. We killed the dog and got a replica of the shape key I've seen in the room where it had the same shape size key.

If you have seen Indiana Jones, you should know how this works. So I replaced it with the fake key and it worked.

How did I find out about this? Well... Jill tried it and almost died but she put it back.
So right now we have a key which has an armored label on it.

We checked the doors with the armor symbol on it. After that we got rid of it.

Pillar Room

We opened the door to find Richard on the ground badly wounded with Rebecca beside him.

Izuku: Richard! What happened?

I bend down to check on him.

Rebecca worried: A Snake attacked us and Richard he...

Richard: I... need... serum.

Izuku: I'm on it. Jill stay here with them, I'll be back.

Jill nodded and I went to find a serum. I knew where to go because we looked everywhere for answers and a way out at least.

Medical Storage Room

I made it to the medicine room and found the serum. I ran as fast as I could back to the others.

Izuku: Time to go!