Ch. 2 Training Facility 1/3: Puzzles & A Centurion

Izuku Pov.

Rebecca, Billy and I managed to stop the train barely. We crashed into somewhere. I began to wake up by the sound of Rebecca's voice.

Rebecca: Izuku, are you alright?

Izuku groaned: Still in one piece so yeah.

I got up from the ground and then I looked at the train.

Billy: Hey, we managed to stop the train.

Rebecca: Yeah, we manage to stop the train.

Izuku (joked): If you call crashing and burning manageable.

We chuckled and shook our heads.

Billy: We have to find a way out.

I saw some zombies come out and get out my gun but I didn't have it. I looked around and found it.

Izuku: My Gun!

Billy picks up and tosses it to me. We shot at the zombies. I looked to see bunch of stuff on the floor. I took the grappling hook because we might need it. Also, my knife was still with me.

We also took some ammo, and some herbs. After that we carried on.

Training Facility

Narrator's Pov.

Rebecca, Billy and Izuku enter a hallway from a panel on the floor. They were unfamiliar with the place.

Izuku: Where are we?

Billy noticed a design on the rug. Izuku recognized it.

Billy: The Umbrella Research Center?

Rebecca and Billy were confused at this place but Izuku was more shocked and angry.

Izuku (thoughts): Umbrella!

Rebecca went up the stairs and noticed a painting with a familiar face on it. Rebecca gasps and the guys were drawed to her attention.

Billy: The first general manager, Dr. James Marcus

Izuku: That's the guy full of leeches from the train.

Meanwhile, two people watching from the security camera noticed three individuals in the facility.

William: Wait, what's my son doing there?

Albert: Seems like he is not alone, he's with a rookie a member of Stars.

William: And the another one?

Albert: I'm unfamiliar with.

Then a voice was heard from the speakers.

Voice: Attention, this is Dr. Marcus!

Izuku, Rebecca and Billy looked around for the source of the voice.

Dr. Marcus?: Please be silent as we reflect upon our company motto: Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life.

Izuku (joked): Very classy

Birkin and Wesker looked at the monitors to see a cloaked man as he chuckled.