Prologue 2/2: Experiment G.T. & New Identity

Narrator's Point Of View

Umbrella Corporation

It was three weeks that Izuku was missing and he tested on as a test subject. Izuku remembers the people while he's being used as a weapon. He had no choice but to do as Wesker and his research team say.

They just finished doing some blood tests on Izuku and he ain't the only one. He sat on the bed with other kids than him. One girl noticed him and smiled about something.

She goes up to him and decides to ask him something.

???: Hey, boy?

Izuku turned to see the girl upset and he was confused.

???: Why are you smiling?

Izuku: Well, I'm just happy knowing I'm doing this to save my family and friends.

???: By becoming a weapon or a pawn in this place, how is that making you happy and never seeing them again.

Izuku: 'chuckled' Of course as long as they are safe and sound then they're safe don't you feel the same way.

???: Of course I do but I was taken away from my sister and I don't think I could ever get out of here.

Izuku: Well, if that's what you wanna do then go ahead, I won't stop you.

???: Wait you're not gonna help me?

Izuku: No because I'm here to protect them and sometimes heroes can't do much but surrender when it comes to civilians, that's the meaning of a true hero.

The flashback of Casey getting used as a human hostage and his dad being depressed.

???: 'scoffed' A hero is coming to save us, please it's a hero that got me here.

Izuku: Let me guess it involves money.

???: Yes, we kids fell for the same routine you were put in here.

Izuku: You were sent here by a Flaming Trash Fake Hero who wanted to get revenge on you and family. Although he only cared about power and not his family.

???: No, but that explains why you're here.

Izuku: No, I'm here because I was carrying my dad's bruised body and got knocked out in the process.

Izuku (smirked): However, I did something to leave Endeavor the fake hero, to remember him by.

??? (confused): What?

Izuku: He used to have two eyes now he just has one.

Her eyes widened and was shocked and scared as hell.

???: Seriously?

Izuku nodded

???: Wow, I don't know whether to be scared or amazed by the balls you kid.

Izuku: 'chuckled' Yeah, well you're also a kid, umm..

???: Ava, Ava Wong, and I'm fourteen which means I'm technically a teen which makes older and the boss of you.