chapter 2.9

The next day, the parent teacher meeting started as scheduled. Mr. Yi, the old man of the Yi household is naturally a busy man. Where would he find spare time to attend meetings at school? Also, the one idle at home is the Mrs. Yi , Lu Zhe's mother. However, she can't attend two meetings at a time. Guess who she chose. Well,  she chose Yi Yan of course. Out of the two child , she prefers Yi Yan even though he is cold to her.

Mr. Yi isn't a heartless man either. Knowing the circumstances, he sent his eldest son to school too , to attend the meeting in his stead.

Yi Yan expressionlessly walked through the corridors and finally saw the figure he was looking for. He saw Lu Zhe leaning on the wall , lost in thought.

He walked to the young boy and flicked him on his forehead catching the other off guard. When Xiao zhan saw who it is , his eyes lit up with obvious glint. He took the hands of Yi Yan and dragged him to a remote corner of the staircase,  where none comes or goes. He cleared his throat and said in a dignified manner, " Mr. Yi , you have been captured."

Yi yan who got pinned by him looked at him helplessly and tilted his head. His hands wrapped around Zhan's waist loosely. While cooperating with Zhan's little acting, he said, "oh , I've been caught. What punishment will Mr. Xiao Zhe bestow on me?"

Xiao Zhan's waist tickled and he couldn't held back his laughter.  He immediately dropped his imaginary handgun and wrapped them around Yi Yan's neck. " Don't,  don't, don't, it tickles ! Hahaha stop"

Yi yan looked at the laughing mess xiao zhan affectionately. He used his finger to tilt Zhan's head and bent down slightly to shut his mouth. The first kiss was only a slight touch of their lips. Later, Yi yan became more overbearing , nearly leaving Zhan out of breath. If not for zhan punching on his chest, he wouldn't stop.

Zhan's eyes glistened with faint tears as he put his head on yi yan's shoulder and said while taking breaths in between, "Ge , are you punishing me instead!"

"It's because I can't hold in my feelings for you. I feel desperate whenever I'm not with you, in fact , I want to be with you like your shadow."

Xiao zhan almost rolled his eyes.
Bro, aren't you breaking your character by saying this?

Zhan laughingly answered, " That's too overbearing of you."

Yi yan buried his head on the crook of Zhan's neck and took a breath. "Xiao zhe, I can't help it."

"So..why did yan ge suddenly came to look for me? Let me think......were you worried that I'll be sad?" Yi yan remained silent, meaning he was indeed worried. Though his intuition told him that lu zhe isn't that fragile but he still couldn't help worry for him.

"Don't worry ge, you already know I don't bear any feelings towards them. I just want to make them Miserable."

"I'll help you."

"Huh?"

"Take revenge. Just tell me and I'll do anything."

Zhan felt a sweet feelings swell up in his heart. He can't express it I words just how much he loves this man. Zhan gave him a peck on his lips and smiled sweetly, " Then I won't be polite!"
Why not, since his man wants to lend him a hand, there's no reason to reject him. He knows that, his lover's soul fragment is within Yi Yan, he isn't related to these messy people.

Yi Yan caressed the  corner of Zhan's eyes before holding his hands again , "Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

Yi yan took out his phone and texted someone and replied by the way, " to treat you to snacks."

Zhan happily followed Yi Yan , ignoring the envious gazes of both male and female students. How good it is to have a big brother like yi yan ! How good it is to have an adorable little brother! Unfortunately , only the involved party knows that they were down to earth lovers.

While eating, zhan called his system, " Dumpling, send the video."

"Okay!" , dumpling silently lit a candle for Lu Zhe's mother.

Recently the sudden appearance of a company shocked the capital,  the news made it to the newspapers and websites. The CEO of that company is said to be mysterious. This company named LY company,  suddenly got high profiled out of nowhere  which made a big wave in the business world.

The next day , Zhan saw the picture of the messy living room , an angry Mr.Yi and a crying mess Mrs.Yi  . Zhan felt a bit disgusted.

Mr.Yi looked haggard , there were many noticeable white hair on his head. While the mess is going on at home, the elder son of the Yi family wasn't present from beginning to the end. He was like a running dog, even more busier than his father.

Because, the LY company , the big giant suddenly started to target their YI company without any reason. They couldn't think of any reason why they would target their family business. They began to lose stocks very quickly,  it's like the business is sinking into the sea in front of everyone's eyes. It's outrageous.

Mr. Yi saw Zhan coming down and didn't say anything. Their relationship is bound to be awkward. Moreover, the old man didn't have any energy left.

"Darling, don't do this to me, please , I beg you." Mrs.Yi shamelessly cried as she saw Mr.Yi getting up and head for the door.

" you have disappointed me." With this, Mr.Yi strode out of the door. He stopped before turning back, adding one more sentence, " The divorce papers are ready. Prepare yourself."

"Oho~" zhan said to the system.

"Host ! She deserves it! Such a greedy person!"

"But I'm too disappointed. This old man had at least 2 or 3 green hat in his head but he still only gave her divorce. He should've made her life worse than death."

"H-host is right." Dumpling stammered. Dumpling knew the personality of it's host, quite playful but cruel and decisive. That's why it likes host very much. But even though it loves it's host, it's also scared of him.

"If my lover made me wear a green hat , I would castrate him and then kill him. Then I'll follow him too , to make his life more miserable." Zhan's thought came to a pause, maybe he felt the silence of the system. "But at least this old Mr.Yi isn't that much of a Chinese cabbage, he at least knows how to file divorce. The rest , I'll do it."

Mrs.Yi , who was on the floor , finally noticed Zhan. She looked up at him, their eyes locked. Then Zhan narrowed his eyes, his lips tilting, "is it cold on the floor?"

After a pause , he gave an expression of 'sudden realisation', "Oh ,  you're better suited to be on the floor. Such kind of person doesn't deserve to hold her head high."

Mrs.Yi looked at him in shock. She can't believe her ears. The always emotionless, unresponsive cheap son of hers is saying those mocking words!  Then she felt her anger rising up. Her trembling finger pointed at Zhan, "Lu Zhe! It's you , right ? It's you! You evil son, how can you do this to your mother? Why did I give birth to such a trash like you! Why did you have to come to this house, you white eyed wolf!"

Like a crazed person, she stopped her accusation and laughed hysterically, "Did you hear what that man said? Did you hear ? He is filing a divorce hahahaha. You'll be kicked out! You'll be a beggar again haha, eat from dustbin. But, if you get on your knees and beg me, I might reluctantly look after you."

Zhan gave a snort.

"Do you have any Shame left or not? Do you have the ability?"

A/n: this arc is coming to an end ^^