chapter 2.2

The original owner's name is Lu Zhe. He was a nerdy. Oh no, he was not a nerd but pretends to be one. Lu zhe was an introvert boy with closed personality. Though he was not a nerd, he studied very hard and got into a prestigious school.

He was born in a not-so-rich family. Originally, Lu Zhe's family wasn't poor. But it was all because of his father who drank and gambled everyday. He even secretly dared to take loan from the loan sharks. That's one of the big reason why their family status stepped down , the neighbours avoided them like they are flu.

The loan sharks came to bang at their door everyday. Lu Zhe's mother cried bitterly everyday as she blamed her husband. Fights kept on occurring. When Lu Zhe's dad couldn't take it anymore , he decided to flee. That's how he left the son and wife alone.

Lu Zhe was around 10 years old when his father escaped. Finally, finding no other way , Lu Zhe's mother decided to sell all her dowry and the house. Lu Zhe stopped going to school because they couldn't afford the fees.

Like this, they managed to repay half of the amount of the loan. This calmed down the loan sharks for three months and they gave them time. Lu Zhe's mother didn't have any degrees, so she could only work in other people's house to be able to eat two meals.
Gradually,
Lu Zhe's mother's mood started to fluctuate and she started to become irritated. She started to beat Lu Zhe everyday to vent her frustration. Before this crisis, Lu Zhe was very much loved by his mother while his father didn't care about him. Lu Zhe also shut himself out from the world. Little by little he stopped communicating with people. He became as gloomy as his mother and also became used to the beatings.

Then , one day , when he was done cooking in the evening, he sat before the door to wait for his mother's return. Lu Zhe waited until it was midnight but his mother didn't return. He stopped waiting and ate by himself before going to bed. He did the same thing as yesterday. He waited till midnight again , but his mother didn't return.

Three days later, the food was consumed , with nothing to eat at home. Lu Zhe, with his little figure finally went out to the street . He knew the matter of the money very well. But no matter where he went to look for job , they'll shooed him away.

That day he came home feeling wronged. He cried till he fell asleep. The next day, he looked at the empty room with nothing but few of his toys and clothes. He remembered that , for money , his mother sold their house. So he decided to sell his toys.

With weak body , he took out all of his toys and went out to ask people if they would buy them. Unfortunately, he fell victim to some rebel little kids. Lu Zhe never fought in his whole life. So in the end , he got beaten and lost all of his toys.

Only the locket was left with him. He didn't want to sell it because this is the only thing his parents gave him in his 2 years birthday.

4 years already passed. In the first two year, Lu Zhe roamed around from street to street to find food. He even ate from dustbin.

During the third year, lu zhe completely became a beggar child. His appearance changed as well. He grew taller but got thinner than ever. It was until a day when an old uncle saw him. Lu Zhe's behavior differed from other bear children and he still remembered his manners.

The old uncle was very kind. Once a month he would come to give all of them something good to eat. Most of the time it was either chocolates or cakes. He took pity on Lu Zhe and took him home. The old uncle asked Lu Zhe to help him out to manage his bakery.

Lu Zhe was smart since young age. He started studying again and within a year he covered the studies he skipped. Then he enrolled in a well reputed school in the city. The old uncle was proud of him and supported him wholeheartedly. The old uncle had only one daughter who was married away and none to rely on. So he was very affectionate towards Lu Zhe.

Just when Lu Zhe thought everything will go well from then on, something happened again. This happened when he was 16 years old. He was in high school. A man came knocking on the door of the bakery. He claimed to be Lu Zhe's big brother.

He told Lu Zhe that his father married Lu Zhe's mother, now they wanted him to go back. Lu Zhe hated his mother and everyone and everything related to her. So he cursed at the man with mean words and refused to go back.

From then on his miserable life began. The Bakery's income started to lessen a lot. Lu zhe knew that, The one his mother married was rich and he knew who was doing that.

So he willingly returned to the Yi family where his mother got married. At first everything was fine, until, he liked a girl. That girl was the star of the school. The girl liked Lu Zhe's youngest step brother "Yi Yan" . Yi Yan was a big bully at school and he didn't put lu zhe in his eyes.

Until the girl started to order him to do stuff. He was a fool in love and didn't notice that he was being played. That's how he ended up putting glue in the boss's chair, who was his step brother.

Only then did he became the target of the younger step brother. The big step brother also started to show his true colour. As he grew up miserably, he was thrown into the underground clubs where he was forced to take drugs.

The Yi family disclaimed all the relationship with him and kicked him out. Like this, he died because of the overdose of drugs. When he died,  only the old uncle mourned for him.

After listening to this tragic story , Zhan didn't know what to say . So he didn't say anything. He quietly walked in the empty road. It was nearing evening.

Zhan is now in Lu Zhe's body , he doesn't want to face all these sh*t okay ?!

"Dumpling, what's my mission?"

"Leave Yi family and to live a good life."

".........that's it?? No revenge no nothing? Are you serious?"

"H-host...its not my fault ! The main system decided on this!"

"Tsk, I think you're the most loyal slave of the main system." Zhan sneered.

"I'm not a slave...I'm just a subsystem. You must not wrong your little dumpling,  host! I still love you the most."

Zhan shook his head while laughing, " You have learned how to butter people up."

A/N : In case if you are confused-

Zhan took over Lu Zhe's body. Then where is Lu Zhe? He died. His soul shattered Into countless pieces. One of the shards made a contact with the 'main system'. The main system confirmed the deal and sent Xiao zhan into Lu Zhe's body and told him to fulfil Lu Zhe's last wish, which is to leave Yi family and live a good life.

Don't worry , Yibo is here too. But just like Zhan's name Changed to Lu zhe , Yibo's name also changed. But I tried to keep it similar.

If you have any more Question, you can ask freely.