chapter 2.3

Zhan looked around for a while and went back to his classroom to get his bag. Most of the students left by then. The ones that remained in the class sent him gazes.

Zhan didn't care . He just took his bag over his shoulder as he walked to the school gate. He saw quite a lot of car in the parking lot , all of them were expensive. Zhan had enough riches in previous life , so this much didn't amaze him. But it gave him a wonderful feeling looking at the rows after rows of expensive car.

He stood there for a while and started to walk towards te exit. Just when he was about to step out of the parking lot, he heard a call from behind him, " Lu Zhe."

A calm voice said. His voice is deep.

Zhan raised an eyebrow.

Oh?

He then asked dumpling, "Hey, scan his face carefully and tell me who's that man."

"Host ! He is Yi Han ! Your step brother ah."

"How old is this body?"

"16 years."

Zhan nodded and walked to the car from where the call came. "Brother." Zhan shrank back looking at Yi Han's eyes behind the gold rimmed glasses. Lu Zhe was an introvert,  so he'll have to act like an introvert too.

Yi Han Squinted at him. Something doesn't feels right. He thought it for a moment before tossing the matter to the back of his mind. He then asked Zhan , " Did you ignore me on purpose just now?"

"Ah....no.." again ? You deserve to be ignored ah.

Yi Han looked away and said to him, "Get into the car."

Zhan raised an eyebrow but he did as told. He opened the car door of the backseat. There sat a young man who was looking at his phone. When the young man felt the car door open , he looked up from the phone screen and locked eyes with Zhan.

Zhan shrieked back and asked the system, " how much did the plot progress? Where am i ?(in the plot)"

"Host, you've already decided to enter Yi Family. Today is the day you're moving in."

Oh.

"Then this handsome boy must be the boss step brother. Send me his details."

Zhan had fear written all over his face as he tried to close the door. Who didn't know about the bigshot of the school , he is also known as cold prince to the girls. He already offended this ancestor and doesn't have the guts to offend another time.

"Name : Yi Yan
Age: 17 , High school senior year.
Personality: cold , unfeeling.
Hobby: smoking, racing and skating."

When Zhan got the notification, he felt stunned. This Personality check and hobbies are similar to someone he knew but can't seem to remember. Forget it , he replied to the system, "got it."

When the door was about to be closed, He heard Yi Yan's cold and calm voice, " where do you think you're going?"

Yi Han also looked at the back. He wanted to say something but held himself back. On the other hand, Zhan replied, "to...sit there."

Yi Yan looked at him with amused gaze as he said, "if you dare to sit there , that big brother of mine will chop you in half and I'll roast you afterwards."

A bland threat thrown to Zhan. He looked at Yi Yan quietly then replied timidly , "I...I'm sorry." He said as he got on and sat at one corner.

If Yi Yan didn't witness the fight from a while ago, he would've really thought this boy was a weak chicken and a fake good. But after seeing how his real personality, Yi Yan couldn't help but be amused. He thought, since he wants to play then let's play along.
With that in mind , he didn't bother with Zhan anymore.

As the big brother, Yi Han who was driving said to Yi Yan , " Ah yan , don't say things like that to Lu Zhe , we are now a family."

Yi Yan didn't respond to that , his eyes fell back on the screen. Zhan knew where they were going. They are going to the Yi mansion at the center of the city.

Knowing that Zhan is going entering the house for the first time , that pretentious brothers didn't even stop to let him change into a good shirt. Very good, he'll enter the house full of elderly people with a footprint on his shirt.

He didn't look at the brothers attentively before. Now looking at  the back of Yi Han , this guy looks gentle and scholarly,  nobody knew how he lives in deep water. While the one beside him, Yi Yan, he is a fine looking young man with sword like eyebrows and handsome face, he looked cold and aloof.

He can't believe how the original owner managed to put glue on Yi Yan's seat with that gut of his.

Finally they reached the famous Yi mansion. The guards at the gate saw the car coming and hurriedly opened the gate. Yi brothers got out of the car and Zhan followed with his gaze lowered.

His appearance and the Yi brothers appearance were sharp contrast. The servants in the mansion sent them curious gazes. Zhan lowered his head in order to hide the extreme cold and sinister expression.  He felt a strong sense of disgust and hate for this place. He wished he could just turn around and flee.

This is not Zhan's emotion but the original owner's. Maybe the original owner's soul fragment is still there.

From the corner of his eyes,  Yi Yan sw Zhan's appearance. He saw the young man clutching his bag in one hand as he walked with head down. His hair hid his face. However,  Yi Yan noticed that the strength applied while holding the bag was immense , because the knuckles all turned white.

Yi Yan thought he was nervous and didn't say anything. Actually, Yi Yan knew only a little about Zhan. But he knew that he was left behind by his mother when he was only a kid. Now what was the young man feeling? Yi Yan felt curious.

Note: Lu Zhe is Xiao Zhan.
Yi Yan and Yi Han , both of them are blood related brothers.

Author : I'm aware that I messed up the story events a little but please cope with it. My first time writing a transmigration book.