chapter 2.8

Zhan was certain that Yi yan have Yibo's soul. He remembers lots of things from previous world. He remembers how he bid goodbyes to his grandpa , how Angela betrayed him by telling Yibo that he was leaving. He could also remember Yibo's caresses on his skin.

Zhan looked at Yi Yan who sat beside him in the empty classroom. He was inserting straw in the juice pack he brought for Zhan. Zhan didn't have much appetite today, so he returned early from canteen and met Yi Yan who was placing snacks on his desk as always. This school is huge and luxurious. There are two canteens in this school. The senior students gets to enjoy meals in the 2nd canteen while others usually eat in the first canteen. Their lunch breaks are also different, the difference is probably 30 minutes. The senior students have to study harder so they get their break 30 minutes later than others.

Zhan looked at Yi Yan's side profile. He is really good looking. But he couldn't find familiarity from his looks. Honestly speaking, he doesn't remember how Yibo looked like. But , Yi Yan and Yibo , both have cold personality. Yibo..really did follow him. Just thinking about this warms Zhan's heart, a shallow smile bloomed on his face.

He snapped back to reality when a finger poked his nose. Yi Yan was looking at him with frowned brows. He asked, "What's wrong?"

Yi yan always felt something off about Zhan. But he couldn't tell what was different. He would often catch Lu Zhe dazed. He goes into daze while looking at him. It felt as if he was looking for something in him.

Zhan smiled a little and moved closer to Yi Yan. He placed his jaw on Yi Yan's shoulder as he whispered, "I really like you a lot Ge."

Yi Yan beside him felt sweet. He raised an eyebrow as he looked sideways at Zhan, suppressing a smile,"just like?"

This person is always a natural flirt, zhan thought while feeling flustered. He looked elsewhere with accusation in his gaze. Yi Yan felt a little disappointed since he couldn't get Zhan to say those three words but he got over it quickly since a certain someone is cutely sulking.

Yi Yan messed Zhan's soft hair as he coaxed, "Alright, alright."

He then leaned in and stole a kiss from Zhan. " If you continue to act cute, I will not be able to control myself Xiao zhe."

Zhan looked at Yi Yan , "what are you doing! This is school! If someone sees, rumours will spread. At that time don't come to me crying!"

Yi yan laughed hearing these amusing words. No one ever spoke these words to him. 'Don't come to me crying' , how can a person be this adorable.

While Yi Yan was squeezing Zhan's face in his imagination, Zhan was thinking something else. He thought for a while before knocking Dumpling, "Hey dumpling, I've a question."

"My dear host! You just ask, dumpling will surely answer it!"

"Where did your confidence came from ?"

"...you should just ask the question host."

"Yi Yan is the main character of his task world , right ? Zhan inquired.

"Yes!"

"Then if I reveal it to him that this world is merely a task world controlled by a system, what do you think will happen?"

Dumpling was scared stiff by his casual words, "host! You must not do that ! Don't even think about it! If main system detects it, we'll both be punished severely. If you reveal everything then this world will be destroyed completely."

Zhan wasn't surprised, he knew the answer vaguely. He just doesn't want to be the one to remember everything. He wants Yibo to remember too.

At this time , some classmates entered the class. They saw Yi yan sitting next to Zhan. They weren't surprised. Yi yan would come here almost everyday. They got used to his presence. They thought,  the relationship between these two brothers are surely deep.

Zhan heard them talking about parents meeting.

"Tomorrow is the parent-teacher meeting. I really hate this. I know I'm gonna get scolded by my mom after the meeting since the teacher won't say anything good about me."

"You're bringing your mom? You're luckier than me. My mom is in business trip. I've to bring my dad instead. It's over."

Zhan's eyes turned cold when he heard them talking about this. He subconsciously grabbed the corner of his desk tightly. Yi yan saw this and gently held his held. "Let's go."

He said as he pulled Zhan to go out. While they were walking in the corridors Zhan suddenly thought of something. He wants to vent. This feeling is very stuffy.

Yi Yan took him to stroll around the campus and finally sat down on a bench not far from the sports field. It was under a big tree so they could sit here comfortably.

"I hate her."

A small voice sounded.

Yi yan turned to look at Zhan's face. He knew how much Zhan hated his mother. Seeing no surprise in Yi Yan's eyes , zhan looked down at his feet. "You know?"

Yi yan hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yes."

"I Want revenge."

Yi yan fell silent.

"I'm not that harmless, Ge. Will you still like me ?"

Yi Yan looked at his eyes and said each and every word with heavy emphasise, " I'll love you no matter what you do."

Yi Yan knew. He hired some people to investigate Lu Zhe's background. It wasn't hard to find it out. However,  after reading the information, Yi Yan felt angry enough to blow up the house. How can they treat lu zhe this way! He deserves to be loved wholeheartedly. Yi yan can't even imagine what he had to go through. Thus , Yi yan came up with a plan.

From then on, he quietly kept an eye on his stepmother.

" how can you believe me so easily! Do you know if I hadn't fallen for you, I'd have dragged you in his matter too!"

Yi yan chuckled.

"You're still in the mood to laugh. What if I harmed you?"

Zhan still wanted Yi han to learn a lesson. But how can he say this in front of Yi Yan? He will be just asking for hatred. Zhan wisely didn't tell Yi Yan about this.

But Zhan didn't know this , Yi Yan, who was beside him had already planned everything.

"Then I'd receive it gladly."

A/n : sorry for the delay T T